Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Reloading
WOW! Oh my my!!!! >

WOW! Oh my my!!!!

Reloading Share techniques for reloading, where to get the hottest in reloading equipment and learn how to reload from fellow hunters.

WOW! Oh my my!!!!

Old 08-07-2015, 08:14 AM
BTM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Oldtimr
I don't need an English lesson, I am pretty adept at the use of our language and the meaning of words in the context they are being used in and this thread has nothing to do with the correct use of a word! My point is I am sick and tired of the word police and the namby pamby attitude of don't say that because someone will be offended. We are becoming a nation of wimps and and afraid of our own shadow for fear someone may be offended because of the word police and accusations of being a hater. As Clark Gable said in Gone with the Wind," frankly my dear I don't give a ", you know the rest!
Double Amen, Oldtimr!
Old 09-24-2015, 01:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Why not help your neighbor out and pull a couple bullets for him and weigh the charge on your scale?
My thoughts exactly. And not that it is your responsibility but you could offer to buy the bullets from your neighbor in cash or a couple of cold ones. Do you know what type of powder was used? Obviously you will need to know that as well.

Good luck! I hope no one gets hurt.