Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Reloading
 Grice Gun Shops shooters sale is coming up >

Grice Gun Shops shooters sale is coming up

Community
Reloading Share techniques for reloading, where to get the hottest in reloading equipment and learn how to reload from fellow hunters.

Grice Gun Shops shooters sale is coming up

Old 01-18-2008, 02:47 PM

Default Grice Gun Shops shooters sale is coming up

Just wondered how many of you knew that.

I would copy the pages of the paper they sent me - but just the reloading part is 9 pages long.
Old 01-18-2008, 09:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Grice Gun Shops shooters sale is coming up

Got my flier yesterday. Lots of interesting stuff. As usual, sale prices are decent, but not terribly overboard. Noticed the 700 SPS in .17 Fireball is slightly less than what I had to pay earlier from someone else plus there is a $30 rebate. One thing about that place that irritates me is that they supply their other vendors before supplying the customers who walk in the door and order over the counter on new stuff. I had my .17 Fireball orderd when they first came out, and was promised to be called when they came in. I waited and waited. After 6mos., I finally got tired of it, and got one from another dealer who I think Grice supplies. Their policy on that type of business, if that is truly the case, leaves a lot to be desired. I have dealt with them and bought guns there for over 40 years. Pretty disappointing.