Community
Reloading Share techniques for reloading, where to get the hottest in reloading equipment and learn how to reload from fellow hunters.

RCBS Rockchuker

Old 01-18-2007, 10:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RCBS Rockchuker

Question. I just got my 2007 Cabelas shooting Catalogue yesterday. I looked on the cover, and they have the RC, as it does on my 2006 Cover also. Didn't notice it on the 2006 one, but I did on the 2007, and they both show it. It seems that RCBS has changed the way the primer tray is arranged. Is this new tray still compatible with the older round one that you put on below the ram on the older models. I have a RC made in 01, and have just never noticed the difference until now. They also appear to have changed the handle position on the RC. Is this a total new design? Or can you get the primer catch to fit the older models. Thanks, Marcial
Old 01-18-2007, 11:11 AM
bigcountry

Default RE: RCBS Rockchuker

Starting last year or maybe later, they changed to the rock chucker sepreme. I really like it. I have a pretty old RC myself, and get tired of depriming with primers all over my reloading room. And the sepreme catch is very nice. I know you can't retrofit a old RC however. Mossy on here has a newer one.