ontario moose hunt >

ontario moose hunt

Community
Other Areas Canada, Africa, etc.

ontario moose hunt

Old 01-14-2011, 04:35 AM
Spike

Default ontario moose hunt

Anyone know of a camp no farther north than cocharane,kap,hurst that has a bull tag at a reasonable price for 5 guys for the gun hunt. We are looking for a self guided and non housekeeping trip. Don't even mind a back country camp.
Old 05-10-2011, 04:09 AM
Spike

Default 20 to 30 of the same post???

Darkside55,
How does Ontario Hunter have 20 to 30 post when as of this date he only has a total of 6 posts on the Huntingnet.com forum?
Old 05-10-2011, 06:32 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Southern Shooter
Darkside55,
How does Ontario Hunter have 20 to 30 post when as of this date he only has a total of 6 posts on the Huntingnet.com forum?

Whoa! You jumped in with both feet before you looked. It's very easy to explain. Number 1, you don't see Ontario Hunter in my post. That's because it wasn't directed at him. Number 2, that post of mine is three months old. Number 3, my post was directed at the one below Ontario Hunter's, which you can plainly see is not there anymore. And that gentleman did have 20 to 30 posts of spam all over the forums.

Since I made the post back in February, the Mods have deleted the spam but my post stayed. Hope this explains it for you.Now I removed it.

Ok...apology accepted.

Last edited by DARKSIDE55; 05-10-2011 at 06:36 AM.
Old 05-24-2011, 02:07 PM
Fork Horn

Ontario hunter, I would suggest that you look at the high percentage areas for tags, like 15B and then just do it yourself. Invest 1 year in finding a spot thats not hunted with moose, the area is large enough to find one easy enough. Friends did the same in Northern Ontario and last year killed 17 deer and 2 bull moose, archery only. Its a ways drive but worth it im sure. They carried a freezer and generator as well.
Old 05-26-2011, 04:39 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Spot Light
Ontario hunter, I would suggest that you look at the high percentage areas for tags, like 15B and then just do it yourself. Invest 1 year in finding a spot thats not hunted with moose, the area is large enough to find one easy enough. Friends did the same in Northern Ontario and last year killed 17 deer and 2 bull moose, archery only. Its a ways drive but worth it im sure. They carried a freezer and generator as well.
Must have been one heck of a freezer,lol. Congrats to your friends. There are many great opportunities in Ontario to do it yourself if you have the gear and the time.One week of hunting can barely scratch the surface when entering unfamiliar grounds.I would apply for a tag and as a last resort try and obtain a surplus tag. Most outfitters tags are spoken for or have a waiting list. Good Luck !!