Community
Other Areas Canada, Africa, etc.

Tim Hortons Eh,

Old 04-29-2007, 06:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Tim Hortons Eh,

So how many Canadian members have acquired a taste for Tim Hortons ??? And if so are the lineup long around your parts??? I know a few years back I had gone to Calgary for a visit and found extremely long lineups, but now we have the same in Winnipeg now...[8D]
Old 04-29-2007, 09:06 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Tim Hortons Eh,

trailor--how come you never phone me, too cheap or what?
Old 04-30-2007, 05:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: powderburns

or what?
Well, it’s the or what... I’m just waiting for you to come the Peg so we can go for a coffee at Tim’s...
Old 04-30-2007, 08:27 AM
Typical Buck

2006 I spent in Australia (my wife was on a teacher exchange) I didn't know how much I'd miss Timmy's until I couldn't go to one. The Auzzies who spent the year here in Alberta said they were sure going to mis Tim Horton's when they went back down under.

The one in Rocky Mtn. Hse. is lined up in the drive through in the a.m. but I just walk in and not much of a line. I don't much care for lines and would never stand long in one, except to see Dolly Parton jump rope topless.

Robin in Rocky
Old 04-30-2007, 10:05 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah, it’s funny how it works. The line will go all around for the drive thru but nearly no one is in line inside...
Old 04-30-2007, 03:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Gee there never seems to be a lineup at the original Tim's on Ottawa Street in Hamilton

Dan O.
Old 04-30-2007, 05:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Dan O.

Gee there never seems to be a lineup at the original Tim's on Ottawa Street in Hamilton

Dan O.
Really !!!!! ..........
Old 05-01-2007, 02:08 PM

There is always a line-up at any Timmy's here in Calgary. Especially in the morning on a weekday, i dont even bother trying to get a coffee from there in the morning i just go to a 7-11 or McDonalds if i want a coffee.
Old 05-01-2007, 02:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

I like Timmies, but I don't drink it in the morning because its not worth the lineups, I'll go somewhere else on the way to work, but buy timmies after the rush hour is over.
Speaking of coffee, years ago McDonalds had the worst swill available, it was horrible, but now its actually quite good and has won awards in blind taste tests with expert judges, if your looking for an alternative to Tims lineups and Starbucks prices you should try McD's coffee, you may be surprised.
Old 05-01-2007, 05:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Maybe the coffee has improved at McDonalds but the service sure sucks. It’s at the point that they can only take one order a time and they still screw up at the Mc’s by the shop.

As for Tim’s, I get a coffee first thing in the morning on the way in to town. Just rolling in before 6:00 and there is no real lineup but get there at 6:15 and it’s a whole different story...[:@]

Quick Reply: Tim Hortons Eh,

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.