Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Optics
 bushnell trophy 2.0  Binos ?? >

bushnell trophy 2.0 Binos ??

Community
Optics Quality optics are a must-have for any serious hunter. Discuss them here.

bushnell trophy 2.0 Binos ??

Old 10-21-2007, 06:34 AM
Spike

Default bushnell trophy 2.0 Binos ??

got a question for those of you who may be more "in the know" than I, I've been looking to buy a set of "real" binos now for a couple of weeks, problem is with my eyes being wildly different in terms of Diopter settings, the nice Nikons and all the models that people say are so great, i can't get to focus between my 2 eyes clearly when I'm in a shop looking thru them, the only ones that do work well (for me) are bushnell trophys (8x42), i know they are not the most recomended, but they are clear, waterproff, fogproof, and fully-multi-coated, so, yesterday i am about to make my purchase when i see in cabelas website that there is now a "trophy 2.0" my question now is due i wait for the local shop to get these in?, or is the whole "2.0" nothing radically new, just a case of "we'll reshape the rubber armor, but keep the innards, and charge more"? thnks for your help