Community
Optics Quality optics are a must-have for any serious hunter. Discuss them here.

SWFA?

Old 01-15-2007, 06:09 PM

Default SWFA?

Purchased a scope from this company through the Internet on Friday. Email from them today says the scope is on backorder. Anybody have good or bad experiences with this company? I'm not worried yet, but it's my first purchase from them.
Old 01-15-2007, 07:00 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: SWFA?

I have made one purchase from them. No problem! I'm sure you will get your order as soon as they get a new shipment in!
Old 01-15-2007, 07:16 PM
Fork Horn

i've also bought from them, no problems.
Old 01-15-2007, 09:12 PM
Boone & Crockett

Great company, I have used them also.
Old 01-15-2007, 09:51 PM

I have had very good luck with them,having bought several scopes from them. Shoot them an email and ask if they have an ETA.
Old 01-15-2007, 10:01 PM

Thanks all. Good to hear the positive feedback about this company. I'll sit tight, be patient and have a little faith that they'll deliver. Gotta say they had the best price by a wide margin.
Old 01-16-2007, 01:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

I've bought five scopes throughSWFA with no problems, a easy company to deal with . I have had two scopes on order from another company myself for over two months now soI know how you feel.
Old 01-16-2007, 06:05 AM

Well, I have not purchased from them, as I have found some better prices and / orfree shipping for some scopes and a range finder I have been wanting and finallygotat other places, www.theopticzone.com and www.durhamoutdoorsupply.com , but since the end of the year has just passed ( year end inventory control ) and hunting seasons have mostly ended, I would not be suprised that some things are out of stock right now. With that said, I would not be too worried. I have heard that they are very reputable to deal with.

Also, halcon, If you don't mind my asking, where have you ordered scopes from that you have been waiting 2 months? I would like to know the name of the place, just for my own future reference. 2 months seems a bit excessive to have to wait.

God Bless
Old 01-16-2007, 07:43 AM
Boone & Crockett

I have not had any business dealings with them at this point. I have "spoken" with a gentleman named "Chris" that adminsters their optics forum. He has always been very knowledgable and helpful in regards to optics.
Old 01-16-2007, 09:33 AM
Nontypical Buck

I've purchased several scopes from them over the last few years. No issues what-so-ever. You should be fine.

Quick Reply: SWFA?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.