Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Outdoor Gear > Optics
 Kahles Binoculars >

Kahles Binoculars

Community
Optics Quality optics are a must-have for any serious hunter. Discuss them here.

Kahles Binoculars

Old 12-08-2006, 12:14 PM

Default Kahles Binoculars

Has anyone ever looked at these? As I understand it they are made by Swarovski but half the price, to hit the mid level price point. I have called Kahles and they have a lifetime warranty, that includes: Full replacement of the objective lenses for $100, $50 for new cover glass, and free cleaning whenever, along with anyother problems. I like the idea of getting all the glass replaced for $150, so you can do it every five years or so and practically have a brand new pair of binos. I can't find anyone in my area that has any in stock. they look like great binos, any info or experience anyone has with these please let me know. They are priced @~$800 for the 10x42, in the grey or green. If someone has another suggestion for great binos in that price range let me know as well.

Thanks as allways to the hunting world,

Hyde
Old 12-08-2006, 02:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Kahles Binoculars

This is the only thing I don’t like about Kahles optics, none transferable warrenty...

KAHLES warrants their products during the life of and as long as it is owned by the original owner against defect in materials and workmanship, subject to normal use. Get more information about KAHLES Limited Lifetime Warranty, Online Warrenty, Services and more.
Old 12-09-2006, 12:44 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Kahles Binoculars

I looked at Kahles when I purchased my Swarovski's. I looked through both at the store, and the let me look through both pair outside as the light was fading. To me, there was a huge difference in quality. I'd suggest going to a store and comparing before buying.