Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > IBO > Official IBO.Net Forum - 3-D Shooting
 shoot offs and best of the best? >

shoot offs and best of the best?

Community
Official IBO.Net Forum - 3-D Shooting 3-D target shooting, tips, techniques and politics.

shoot offs and best of the best?

Old 04-13-2005, 04:14 PM

Default shoot offs and best of the best?

Can someone expain to me about the shoot offs and the best of the best?
How does one get to the shoot offs? Is there one at each event or triple crown? Is there one at Worlds? I do know that the best of the best is at the worlds. How does one get to shoot at the best of the best? I'm not good enough yet, but would like to know. I wish these things would be explained in the rules. Hope someone can answer all of these questions for me! Thanks, Robin
Old 04-13-2005, 08:00 PM

Default RE: shoot offs and best of the best?

The Winners from each class at the 2004 Worlds Championship are invited to participate at the shoot out held at the first Leg of the National Triple Crown in Bedford. The winners of each class from the first leg are invited to the shoot out at the second leg in Erie. The winners from the second leg are invited to the shootout at the third leg in Nelsonville. The winners from each class at the third leg are invited to the shootout at the worlds. The National champion winners from each class are invited to compete in the "Best of the Best" at the worlds for a rolex watch. Then we take the winners from the worlds and start all over again. This program is put together by the host clubs and our sponsors, for the benefit of the shooters, and not governed by IBO rules and regulations.
Old 04-16-2005, 07:59 AM

Default RE: shoot offs and best of the best?

Thank You Very Much For The Info!!