Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > IBO > Official IBO.Net Forum - 3-D Shooting
 class structure in MBR HC and money HC >

class structure in MBR HC and money HC

Community
Official IBO.Net Forum - 3-D Shooting 3-D target shooting, tips, techniques and politics.

class structure in MBR HC and money HC

Old 02-07-2005, 10:46 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default class structure in MBR HC and money HC

What type of affect are you anticipating money HC will have on MBR and HC classes?

Do you think the top talent in HC will move to the money class?

What about any of the top guys in MBR moving to money HC?

How big do you think the money HC class will be this year?
Old 02-09-2005, 07:56 PM

Default RE: class structure in MBR HC and money HC

the money hunter class is going to be the biggest flop in IBO history, who in the ... is going to shoot with hunter setup when they can shoot with everything but magnification from the same yardage? doesnt make much sense to me, the guys who shoot hunter shoot it because of the YARDAGE not because of the equipment. Money hunter class is a good idea but they should of mad it the same yardage as the other hunter class
Old 02-09-2005, 08:01 PM

I THINK THEY SHOULD START SEMI PRO PINS
Old 02-09-2005, 08:43 PM

il second the notion for SEMI PRO PINS!!!!
Old 02-11-2005, 05:30 AM
Giant Nontypical

No replys just 1 bashing. I was hoping for at least a couple ideas[&o]

I agree with a semi pro pins though. But what can you do? Shoot the classes available.
Old 02-11-2005, 09:56 AM

I have asked a few people that I shoot with about the MHC. Alot of them wonder why anyone would want to limit their equipment and shoot 45yds. I cant see this class affecting the HC at all. Their is alot of guys that are shooting 415 to 425 consistently in the HC and they have been doing it for the past several years. I cant see these guys moving on untill they reach their goal or they win enough to get forced out. When this new class was being discussed on this forum last year one of the IBO officals said that their was alot of guys in the MBR that wanted to use a hunter setup at 45yds. I cant remember excatly who it was so Iam not going to say who I think it is. I think the MHC may affect the MBR like the HC affected the MBO. Or should I say the MBO shooters had an affect on the HC. I hope everyone in the MBR goes to the MHC. Because two of my friends and I are going to shoot MBR this year and if everyone leaves I will at least get 3rd. The most important thing is winter will soon be over and we will be on the ranges shooting our A--,s off ,or getting our A--,s shot off. Good luck everyone.
Old 02-11-2005, 10:00 AM

bowhunterlimerick
I agreed with you about promoting other orgs shoots because we are all in this together. But i'm starting to wonder if agreeing with you on anything is a good ideal? If you are mad about some of the replys about your post on other shoots, so be it, but bashing the IBO over everything is not good sportsmanship. MHC will prove itself one way or the other at the end of this year. If it works 'good', if not they will try something else. If it brings in a few more people to archery than it is a good thing.
Triplett
Old 02-13-2005, 09:26 PM

I'll be interested to see how the MHC works out. I haven't seen a whole lot of interest at the local level yet, but it's still early in the year. Personally, if I were going to shoot out to 45 yards I'd choose to shoot the MBR equipment.

I'm shooting HC for at least one more year. I think I'm one of the archers that the class was set up for. Last year was my first year shooting 3-D or any other competitive archery for that matter. I don't think the size of HC or the number of shooters scoring above 400 will ever change. I imagine it's fun to shoot such high scores & know that if they have just a few more arrows cut that 11 line they stand a good chance at winning. But when I get a little more comfortable & confident in my shot, I'll be moving on to MBR.
Old 02-14-2005, 10:18 AM

I shoot mbr so i can tell you that its alot more fun losing in that class than shooting a 439 LMAO thought id use that # cuz nobody s perfect never shot in hunter though but MBR is probably a little more challenging[]