Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > IBO > Official IBO.Net Forum - 3-D Shooting
 Sponsorships in Hunter Class ?? >

Sponsorships in Hunter Class ??

Community
Official IBO.Net Forum - 3-D Shooting 3-D target shooting, tips, techniques and politics.

Sponsorships in Hunter Class ??

Old 03-04-2004, 09:42 AM

Default RE: Sponsorships in Hunter Class ??

Maybe part of my problem is that I am mainly ASA oriented though I do shoot alittle IBO. HC and Bow Novice or Open C in ASA are not technically the same. Novice and open C are supposed to be beginners classes for entry level shooters while IBO's HC is for fixed pin short yardage shooters period. They are not the SAME. If I really pi**ed anyone off, sorry. When I did most of my IBO shooting there was no hunter class, you either shot MBO or MBR.
Old 03-04-2004, 07:32 PM

bottom line is just this, if you sign up in HC, you will shoot against HC, so whats the problem.This is a competitve sport, so lets compete, I can shoot any bow i have just as good as my HC bow, whcih is my pop up bow , hunting bow, and now tournement bow, I guess next thign you will say is you cant shoot a tournment colored bow in HC, come on or we men are babies here.Everyone has the same chances to win, put in the time and compete, ok.GHappy shooting and see ya in Rome, ga.From one billboard shooter to another, go after those x's.
Old 03-04-2004, 07:34 PM

oh one more thing, WHO DEFINES WHAT PRO means,
could it be short for promoting staff?
Old 03-04-2004, 08:14 PM

funny you should mention shooting a tournament colored bow. My wife and I both shoot flame colored Hoyt's. We went to a local shoot in south Alabama the week before the IBO shoot in Wetumpka for practice. One of the guys that shot in the bowhunter class protested us because he thought we should have to shoot the open/unlimited class because our bows were not camo. I plan on shooting in his group at their next shoot....
Old 03-04-2004, 09:43 PM

Just won't let it go will you AR? There is nothing that would please me more than to come down to HC and kick your butt but I am a better shooter than that. I've been at this along time and trust me, after shooting 50 yards and over all these years when I do shoot a short course it is like shooting fish in a barrel. Oh, there is one more patch that is on every shooter shirt I own and that is the American flag.
Old 03-05-2004, 08:43 AM
Spike

OK, it's over, time to go on to greener pastures. LET IT DROP
Old 03-05-2004, 07:55 PM

oh no, its got more to me than this i have to answer this.paproud, I tell you what sport, seems you think that you have the need to pick a arguement, well telly ou what I will do just for you, sport.You pick the place , and I will be glad to shoot your class with ya and shoot right there with you, seems you think you can shoot, so good that you feel the need to shoot off that mouth on a forum, I asked if anyone felt the need to discuss this other than on a forum I would be glad to do so.
But now you said something that i have heard about enough of, so bring it on there sport, we will see if ya can back all this talk up, about beating someone.I am more than ready.I will be in Rome, Ga and because i dont want to make all the hunters feel that they have no chance to win, seeing that i placed 40 th and didnt win , I will let ya move 1 spot closer to your goal.I shoot for fun, as a sport I am not hung up on winning, I promote great products, and i work shows for the products i promote.
But when i have a shooter mouth off about something they know nothing about it kinda gets under my skin.I again say If you want to discuss this further then I will be in Rome, Ga, with both bows I will decide what i will shoot that day, cause if you show up, and mouth off like you are on here, maybe its time you get put in your spot, maybe i will get seriuos again.
And to all the other forum readers on here if I have affended anyone on here, I do apologize, as this isnt the place for this talk.I am on here to help with anything I may know that will help another archer with.

So goodluck to all the shooters on here,and may ya arrows always hit there marks.See ya in Rome, Ga.
Old 03-05-2004, 10:13 PM

I tried to let this die 2 days ago. Everyone else wants it to die. So let it die. Imay not shoot any IBO this year outside of my home state so our matchup won't happen. Sorry I pissed you off so badly. Good luck in where ever the next shoot is in whatever class you shoot. If you get this riled up over a forum I would hate to see you if you shot a 5. lol Atleast we got to build up our number of posts!
Old 03-06-2004, 07:04 AM

Paproud
AR34
not a good thing to see shooters go at it like this in the IBO forum.Or any forum .My opinion is if my outer wear makes you shoot a 5 or blank so be it .It shows how not mentally tuff the shooter is.
And goin from open class to hc doesn't mean you'll shoot any better.
you still have to make the shot ,and i dought very seriuosly PAproud you can put an 11x on a 35 yrd racoon .If so thats good shooting and i'm sure its been done .But thats a tuff shot .
I just hate to see shooters argue..........Childesh.
We are all ambasseders of the sport is this the way we should act?
Old 03-06-2004, 02:05 PM

Time to bury the hatchet. If I ever shot an 11 on any of the small critters at that yardage I would thank my lucky stars for sure. Hope for a line cutter 10 at best and try to make up points on the larger targets. I would like to apoligize for getting carried away with my posts. You are correct that this does not reflect positively on the archery brotherhood. I am sure you are all fine shooters and glad that you get out and support 3-d. The number of shooters has been dropping at the local shoots for the last few years and the number of courses getting less every year. We have to stick together or soon you will have travel further and further to find a shoot. A number of my friends and I usually shoot every Sunday from the end of Feb. till mid Sept. weather permitting. Good luck to all of you that make it to Rome.

Quick Reply: Sponsorships in Hunter Class ??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.