Community
Official IBO.Net Forum - 3-D Shooting 3-D target shooting, tips, techniques and politics.

Update on Snowshoe Meeting

Old 10-02-2003, 10:34 AM

Default RE: Update on Snowshoe Meeting

Very good point Bob, I' ll check in to that. Are you one that would need to be adjusted?

Judy
Old 10-02-2003, 03:44 PM

Thanks Ken for the 4 days!!! With each small step forward the distance left is less. Now if we can just get a YOUTH HUNTER, and a SENIOR HUNTER CLASS!!!!
Old 10-02-2003, 10:52 PM

I THINK CHANGING THE SHOOT TO FOUR DAYS IS GREAT, NOW WE NEED TO MAKE THE CHAMPIONSHIP ROUNDS MORE SPECTATOR FRIENDLY. BRING THEM OUT IN THE OPEN WHERE EVERYBODY HAS A CHANCE TO WATCH, ADD TO THE EVENT SCHEDULE ON SATURDAY NIGHT MAKE IT WORTH WHILE HANGING AROUND THAT EXTRA DAY. NOW THAT PEOPLE CAN USE SUNDAY AS A TRAVEL DAY WHEN THE WEATHER DOESN' TMAKE US USE ALL FOUR DAYS. I SURE THIS WOULD INCREASE THE ATTENDANCE OF SHOOTERS AND SPECTATORS AT SNOWSHOE.
Old 10-03-2003, 08:46 PM

Thats two happy familys.
Old 10-04-2003, 10:33 AM

Well fasstfletch you might as well add my family also! Another day would be great. Alittle bit more time to relax and take in the other sights.Thanks Ken and the B.O.D. FOURRUNNER
Old 10-04-2003, 02:28 PM

I don' t have a list nor do I feel that anyone should keep one. I hope that you have a wonderful time and the weather is great. After four years personally I can' t imagine what could possibly make it worth 5 or 6 years at the present time. Archery is a great game and I have shot about every kind that you can think of. 3D is one of my favorites but something different some times is the only good way to go. Good luck to everyone.
Old 10-05-2003, 05:10 PM

WHAT DO YOU MEAN A POLL OF THE MEMBERS WOULD NOT BE FEASIBLE? DOES THE MEMBERSHIP NOT HAVE A SAY?

Judy you stated that where would it end? well in the USA i was raised that a vote is the way to go......i think a poll of the membership on their feelings towards this " hot" topic and a solution from that poll going towards the majority would be the American way, no? or is it just like every other " big company" that us " little people" keep getting kicked down by? they say that " the people" vote in our government officials......B.S big money votes them in and that is how most of us feel.......let us be heard by a membership poll and a resolution be brought on by it.

let our money(membership dues) be the " big money" and have a vote(poll)........
Old 10-05-2003, 10:49 PM

Iroqouisarcher
So as an american my vote means nothing?
You did graduate high school at least i hope. Because that is stupid if you think it
dosent count.
As far as polling the membership it could be done but then again we would have people like you that think it was fixed and would not be happy.
Some people are not going to ever be happy, what you like some one else will hate. You sound like a person not happy with any thing done , by any one unless you were in charge and did it yourself. I guess if you had won you would not be complaining would you, so why not start practicing more, and shut up, this organization does the best they can some one might not agree but it is easy to just set back and complain and not have to do the work.
Old 10-06-2003, 12:33 PM

Archery 11

A poll does not lie if it is conducted the way a poll should be done. It could give an answer to some of the questions that are fragmenting this organization. It may also show that you are talking from inexpierence and emotion rather than knowledge of the issues. A person has the right to question any thing that he feels is not to his understanding and telling him to shutup and start practicing only shows your ignorence on the subject.
Old 10-07-2003, 07:04 AM

Ken I will give you a thumbs up for the 4 day format. I dont know how much that means, probably nothing but its better than me *itching about it right!

Quick Reply: Update on Snowshoe Meeting

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.