Community
Official IBO.Net Forum - 3-D Shooting 3-D target shooting, tips, techniques and politics.

Jim Doyle

Old 04-11-2003, 11:38 AM
Fork Horn

Default Jim Doyle

Hey Jim>>>--------->I assume your " no-show" at Oak Ridge means you forfeited the million dollars, at least I hope so, because Valerie and I are staying near Dollywood, Tenn for 3 weeks prior to Roanoke shoot, and we are having a ball!!!---on yer million bucks!!! You missed one fantastic shoot---weather was " super" until Sunday afternoon, then all " H" broke loose!!! I shot excellent---the 1st target " ducked" on me---shot a 41yd deer for 42yds---had one a them gastro-intestinal form problems--- then I shot a 186 for the next 19 targets---Hee!Hee!

Do you think you and Ethel will be coming to Roanoke??? I can' t guarantee if we' ll have any of yer money left by then though.
Old 04-11-2003, 12:32 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 04-11-2003, 02:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Jim Doyle

I knew I should have held that million bucks in trust []

But then again my wife dont trust me with money either[][:-]
Old 04-27-2003, 08:50 AM
Fork Horn

Hey there Jimbo>>>-------->you' all gonna make Roanoke, or not??? If so, you better bring somethin' along besides " Ethel" , because I been runnin' on jet fuel lately>>>---------->racked up a big win in Lenoir City last weekend, and am fixin' to either win or place this weekend. When we left yesterday I had the highest score of the tournament, but we have another day of shooting today. Count on comin' to Roanoke, then you will get to see first hand my brand spankin' new blueberry Conquest!!! There is enuf a that million bucks left, that if by some miracle you beat me, that you will be able to take Ethel, and yer lil' doggie out fer supper---provided that is, youall don' t eat too much. If' n you don' t make it I' m gonna put what' s left up fer stakes with " The Onebowtie" against his Chevy dealership. Then, if I win, which should be a shoe-in, I will turn it into a FORD DEALERSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aussie Guy---youall gonna make it to be referee???
Old 04-27-2003, 08:54 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 04-28-2003, 06:40 AM
Fork Horn

Jim---I heard tell that you can, and we intend to if we can for sure.When we get to the area we plan on parking the m.h., disconnecting the toad, and taking a run over there with the toad first to check things out. If in fact we can' t, then I guess we are headed for Goose Dam campground with the toad after that to get it checked out. We want to make sure we can get the m.h into a campground area before we go there, and from experience we already know, that when they tell ya you can get one in don' t necessarily mean you can get one in!!!
Old 04-29-2003, 08:10 AM
Fork Horn

Now Jim, I never ever dreamt you like to BS>>>I never knew how to BS>>> There have been some times in the past, that people said I invented BS, but that just boiled down to a false accusation !!! Do you think, and would you be so kind, as to teach me sometime over the campfire>>>how to BS !!!
Old 04-29-2003, 07:08 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]