Community
Official IBO.Net Forum - 3-D Shooting 3-D target shooting, tips, techniques and politics.

Jim Doyle

Old 03-24-2003, 11:47 AM
Fork Horn

Default Jim Doyle

Jim>>>--------->The countdown is only two weeks now until Oak Ridge !!! Are you comin to meet the challenge ??? I am READY !!! Got my fishin pole all tuned up, even caught a 14# catfish in the pond next to where we are parked. All the cats in the RV park had smiles on their face. That million dollar bill is just a burnin a hole in my pocket, and yes I am prepared to eat crow instead a catfish in the event you would beat up on me this time !!! Give them lawyers yer workin with a $5.00 bill n' tell em to go golfin fer the weekend !!!
Old 03-24-2003, 06:33 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 03-25-2003, 09:09 PM

Default RE: Jim Doyle

Clearcut - I' ll see you in Rome

JD - I missed you at the PSE truck in Cleveland. I looked for you Sat & Sun, BowTech_Shooter said you were there on Friday. I didn' t get any candy
Old 03-26-2003, 07:01 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Jim Doyle

n23d>>>--------->Bad News !!! We won' t be making Rome !!! We had an appliance catastrophy this week---the magnetron and diode shorted out in our motorhome microwave. We took it in to the microwave vet in Thomasville, and we won' t be able to get it back until Friday night, at least. That means that we wouldn' t be in Rome until Saturday night, at least, and hate to shoot all 40 with a time deadline. Also, would be too much travelling to go up to Rome for the shoot, then back down to Thomasville to get the microwave next week, then zoom.com back up north again to Oak Ridge for the ASA proam. We are not happy with the situation, but you know the cause---" the lowest bidder got the microwave contract with the motorhome company" !!! Also, we need that micro back to help maintain our " Olympic Physics" ---gosh my " Buda Belly" just might disappear without the use of it !!!

NEWS FLASH !!! Caught another big catfish yesterday afternoon---12#---BUT threw him back in the drink. NOW all the RV park cats are mad at me !!! One thing for sure these Georgia catfish sure are fond of elk meat !!!

Good luck in Rome !!!