Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Interesting results from an aerial survey at Raystown >

Interesting results from an aerial survey at Raystown

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Interesting results from an aerial survey at Raystown

Old 03-09-2005, 03:49 PM

Default RE: Interesting results from an aerial survey at Raystown

ORIGINAL: T_in_PA3

Hmm, the polled 750 you say. I bet that's way more than you have spoken too in regards to you "MAJORITY of hunters in the field tell me...too few deer".

I'll take the 750 polled to represent me over the wingbat poll any day.
The poll Alt used to get support for AR was totally skewed by Alt's 2 year misinformation campgain. When Alt told hunters we would have more and bigger buck than ever before in PA, so why wouldn't the average hunter support such a plan, if he believed Alt?
Old 03-09-2005, 04:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

The poll Alt used to get support for AR was totally skewed by Alt's 2 year misinformation campgain. When Alt told hunters we would have more and bigger buck than ever before in PA, so why wouldn't the average hunter support such a plan, if he believed Alt?
And the brand new poll shows 79 % of hunters satisfied, 11% neither and only 10%dissatisfied. so much for this "vast majority" of angry hunters who cant find a deer.
Old 03-09-2005, 05:00 PM

Just wanted to throw up a pic of my cousins buck from Rayestown Lake last year. This buck was taken the first day of buck season. I have been hunting the property around the lake since I was 12, and was never as impressed to see so many deer as we did last year.

Old 03-09-2005, 05:04 PM
Giant Nontypical

Nice buck WCPA!
tell your cousin congrats for me!
Old 03-09-2005, 05:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice Buck!! Congrats to your cousin!! I love to hunt!! How bout the rest of ya?
Old 03-09-2005, 06:46 PM

I just wanted to thank you two for keeping me entertained over a long cold end of winter. Keep up the good work
Old 03-09-2005, 06:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

best to eat turkey an not wait on a deer steak, remember the good ole days when there were few turkeys and lots of deer? Wonder how long it will be till the PGC screws them up too???????
Yes I do remember the good old days wingbar.Good numbers of deer but less turkeys.But then again less turkey hunters too.There's still folks enjoying those good deer numbers but unfortunately not on public land.
In our area back in the good old days I think the herd did need reduced to a point but not to this point,12 dpsm as they estimate.
As for the turkeys,well there's talk of extra spring and fall tags plus all day hunting so it sounds like massive turkey reductions are also on the way.
Old 03-09-2005, 07:11 PM

ORIGINAL: BTBowhunter

And the brand new poll shows 79 % of hunters satisfied, 11% neither and only 10%dissatisfied. so much for this "vast majority" of angry hunters who cant find a deer.

The study was conducted after the 2002 season,before any hunter knew what AR would produce and before the effects of HR were evident in areas other than 2G.. With a telephone interview it is quite easy to formulate questions in order to get the desired response. However, the actual results of alt's plan are now effecting many more hunters than it effected in 2002 and the 2004 harvest ststs will show that to be a true statement, unlike the numerous lies Alt told while selling his plan.
Old 03-09-2005, 09:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

The study was conducted after the 2002 season,before any hunter knew what AR would produce and before the effects of HR were evident in areas other than 2G..

NOT!!!

The study was conducted in May 2004. Once again, check your facts before you spout!
Old 03-10-2005, 05:11 AM

ORIGINAL: BTBowhunter

The study was conducted after the 2002 season,before any hunter knew what AR would produce and before the effects of HR were evident in areas other than 2G..

NOT!!!

The study was conducted in May 2004. Once again, check your facts before you spout!

Then why did the report say," hunters were looking forward to te 2004 season?

BTW, May 2004 is definitely after the 2002 season!!!!.

Quick Reply: Interesting results from an aerial survey at Raystown

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.