Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 SLOB HUNTER ANTICS IN NEW JERSEY >

SLOB HUNTER ANTICS IN NEW JERSEY

Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

SLOB HUNTER ANTICS IN NEW JERSEY

Old 01-10-2005, 03:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default SLOB HUNTER ANTICS IN NEW JERSEY

just wanted to let all of you know just how fun it has been for my buddy and his father who has been hunting the MONMOUTH COUNTY PARK SYSTEM. my buddy and his father applied to hunt a piece of land in millstone next to a golf course. your allowed to set a stand up and leave it in the woods for the couple week hunt as long as you put your name and permit info in a zip lock and attach it to the stand. they caught a guy ripping down another guys stand last week-also someone who took a shi-te in the bag attached to the tree on another buddies stand. his fathers new ladder stand was knocked loose from the tree and one of the support bars stolen. my buddy has one of those north star all aluminum ladder stands and someone bent his ladder up trying to rip a bar out of it. WHAT SCUM!!!!!!!!!. the park rangers took my buddies info and said they will look into it. these same park rangers meet them at the park entrance in the morning and keep an eye on who-s in the park. as you can see there doing a great job. they have been hunting the park just about everyday because his dad is on strike with the power company. the one or 2 days they didnt hunt this is what happens. I GIVE UP[:@]
Old 01-10-2005, 03:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: SLOB HUNTER ANTICS IN NEW JERSEY

what A-holes....they just cant hunt there own area, and leave other peoples stuff alone.
Old 01-10-2005, 06:04 PM
Typical Buck

Last year when taking down my fathers ladder stand we found a lot of stab marks on his stand lock. Someone tried but the knife they had wasn't enough to break the cable all the way through! Too many people have no respect for other peoples stuff anymore! It makes me sick!
Old 01-10-2005, 06:23 PM

Crap. I need to go get my stand off of the Rockaway River WMA ASAP. Its locked, but if someone really wanted to steal it they could.
Old 01-10-2005, 06:36 PM

I have heard si ilar stories to this in other places...its ridiculus that people cant respect others things..especially if you were assigned an area and thast what happens..i would be furious...its such a shame that you have to lock all of your htings up and worry about stuff liek this happening...
Old 01-10-2005, 06:39 PM

I need to go get my stand off of the Rockaway River WMA ASAP.
Your a brave man leaving a stand on public land. Its a shame you have to worry about ahole's all the time no matter what ur doing [:'(]
Old 01-10-2005, 07:37 PM
Giant Nontypical

Could you have some animal rights wackos doing the vandalism? I hunt a suburban deer program and it was a problem early on for some hunters. Seems to have died down now though.
Old 01-10-2005, 07:49 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 01-10-2005, 07:50 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 01-10-2005, 09:25 PM

I agree with njbowman that is more then likely a local problem because i am hunting the other parks and on one is messing with our stuff.
Good luck

Quick Reply: SLOB HUNTER ANTICS IN NEW JERSEY

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.