Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 be praise pa Game Comm >

be praise pa Game Comm

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

be praise pa Game Comm

Old 01-04-2005, 09:00 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: be praise pa Game Comm

Uly in this thread.....

You want to read praises I'll give them one for you.... thank you PGC for allowing youth days, now my grandkids are free to do what I did when I was their age even if only for a few days each year............ there how's that for ya?
Uly in the thread "what do you want in PA?" page 1, just 4 days ago....

make everyone follow the same AR
drop youth hunting days altogether
no buck hunting for archers
60% cut in doe tags
When you have no principles and post only what you think will agitate someone at that particular moment, eventually you trip over yourself!
Old 01-05-2005, 04:28 AM
Fork Horn

if what they want is to hear false praise rather than face the facts I'll be happy to give them

Truth be told, I see no logic in youth days or the AR program we are under now. what have you saved by allowing a spike to walk then a kid killing it up the trail? Show me the logic in that.
also if archers refuse to kill a doe in over populated WMUs then they shouldn't be allowed to kill a buck. The facts are archers have done a lousy job of anterless harvests where they are needed. TOO many want to be Monster Whitetail hunters
Old 01-06-2005, 05:59 AM
Giant Nontypical

Since you seem to have a problem with our little club, I thought I'd point out some of our basic rules.

In addition to the typical fair chase, legal, ethical requirements we all agree to the following

Our members agree to shoot only mature bucks (125" or better)

Our members agree to shoot a doe. Most are archers and do it early

It works very well for us. We have a good balance of Bucks to does. One third of our membership killed a 125 or better buck this year.

Yep, it's private land, Yep it's another state but they're still whitetails and 90% of our membership is PA guys who practice the same thing at home.