Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Get together hunt? >

Get together hunt?

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Get together hunt?

Old 12-04-2004, 12:47 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default Get together hunt?

What ever happened to that hunt in maryland,,Jersey or where ever it was suppose to be ?? I think we need to get together and do one of them Hog hunts with a knife.
Old 12-04-2004, 03:32 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Get together hunt?

Or a pellet gun!!!!!
Old 12-04-2004, 02:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: cardeer

What ever happened to that hunt in maryland,,Jersey or where ever it was suppose to be ?? I think we need to get together and do one of them Hog hunts with a knife.
well the get together in Md started out strong, with 12-14 hunters supposedly going, then with 2 weeks until our hunt we had 6, then the week before we had 4. Then the weather didnt cooperate, (You remember the day cardeer, the wind was blowing like 60 mph and I asked you if you and I were the only ones that hunted that day) so we called each other and decided just to hunt locally since the weather was crappy.
Old 12-04-2004, 06:05 PM
Typical Buck

If any of the Jersey guys want to get together on Saturday of the shotgun buck season I'm in. The rest of my week is planned for zone 8 but Saturday is open for me. I'll be going behind my house if nothing else comes up! Zone 6 Wildcat Ridge WMA. Over 3,000 acres of mostly hardwood mountains 3 points or better! The nice 7 point I've been seeing got smacked by a car Tuesday night! OUCH! My nieghbor said he saw a thin but wide racked 9 point last Sunday just down the road from here. I know there is/was a good looking 8 point and a descent looking 5 point as well! Who knows! Good luck guy's! ... Jim
Old 12-04-2004, 10:46 PM
Spike

Any plans for next yrs hunt? Where were u guys planning on going anyways, private land or public, and what county?

I am in the lookout for some land to use next season as I have no place to hunt as I am a newbie!