Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 PA HUNT CLUB DON'T JUST LOOK WRITE SOMETHING >

PA HUNT CLUB DON'T JUST LOOK WRITE SOMETHING

Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

PA HUNT CLUB DON'T JUST LOOK WRITE SOMETHING

Old 10-19-2004, 08:56 AM

Default PA HUNT CLUB DON'T JUST LOOK WRITE SOMETHING

HEY GUYS LOOKING TO GET TOGETHER WITH A FEW GUYS AND BUY SOME LAND TO START A HUNTING CLUB IN PA. ANYONE WANT TO DO SOMETHING OR HAVE ANY WAYS THAT WE CAN GET THIS DONE.

DON'T JUST READ IT HELP OUT WITH SOME IDEAS AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU THINK ITS A GOOD IDEA.
Old 10-19-2004, 09:38 AM

Default RE: PA HUNT CLUB DON'T JUST LOOK WRITE SOMETHING

Where?
Old 10-19-2004, 10:25 AM

i've been wanting to do this for years but never had anybody be really that interested in it. i live in warren county pennsylvania where there is prime hunting and fishing. also there are tons of camps here too...... but land is hard to come by (unless you have a lot of money).
Old 10-19-2004, 02:02 PM

HEY GUYS WELL I LIVE IN PHILADELPHIA. I WON'T MIND TRAVELING TO A GOOD LOCATION FOR HUNTING. WELL I'M SURE IF WE GET ENOUGH GUYS WE CAN GET TOGETHER AND GET SOME LAND OR MAYBE LEASE SOME LAND FROM A FEW LARGE FARMS IN THE AREA THAT WE CHOSE. I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO DO THIS FOR A FEW YRS. WOULD REALLY LIKE TO GET SOME LAND RIGHT AROUND STATE GAME LANDS CAUSE WE ALL KNOW THATS WHERE ALL THE ANIMALS HIDE.
Old 10-20-2004, 07:13 AM

I KEEP ON SEEING THAT PEOPLE LOOK AT THE POSTING BUT I HAVE NO FEED BACK ARE THESE THE SAME PEOPLE THAT DRIVE BY POSTED LAND AND SEE A NICE BUCK AND WISH THEY CAN HUNT THE LAND. THE ONLY WAY WE CAN TAKE BACK THE LAND THAT IS OURS TO HUNT IS TO GET TOGETHER AND BUY AND KEEP THE LAND FOR US. DO YOU KNOW THAT PETA BUYS LAND EVERY YR AND POST IT, THEY ALSO BUY DOE TAGS SO WE CAN'T GET THEM AND DRIVE IN OUR STATE PARKS THAT WE CAN HUNT AND BEEP THERE HORNS. WELL I'M SICK OF IT AND TRYING TO GET A GROUP TOGETHER SO WE CAN BUY OUR OWN LAND AND NO ONE WANTS TO DO SO. I GUESS I'M THE ONLY HUNTER WORRIED ABOUT NOT HAVING LAND TO HUNT ON.
Old 10-20-2004, 09:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

I can relate and I feel for you. Unfortunately, the amount of money I could devote to this wouldn't buy enough land to stand and take a dump on.
Old 10-20-2004, 09:52 AM
Fork Horn

I have been very interested for quite some time. I live in the Philly burbs so I know it's hard to find a good place to hunt without begging someone for premission. I normally venture to Evansburg State Park to do some local hunting. I have a couple of places in the mountains (3b) that are family and friends but that doesn't do me much good during the week, plus I have 2 little ones at home now so that changes my traveling plans big time. If you have anything in mind within Montgomery, Chester, Bucks region, I would probably be interested.