Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 MD Hunt Final Preperation >

MD Hunt Final Preperation

Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

MD Hunt Final Preperation

Old 08-30-2004, 07:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: MD Hunt Final Preperation

Of course we don't mind a little smack talk, that's half the fun As long as you don't mind helping me track down the 160 class NT I arrow 60 yards from your stand LOL.
Old 09-01-2004, 07:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

hey fellas
just wonderin, are you guys plannin on Nov 5th to sit in stand all day, or hunt in the morning, come out for lunch, and then hunt the evening? I can do both, I perfer to hunt all day, but for the sake of hangin out with the fellas, if ya'll want to meet for lunch and shoot the bull about the morning hunt, and then change locations for the evening, I'm game, for whatever the group wants to do.

mossy
Old 09-01-2004, 08:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: bearklr

As long as you don't mind helping me track down the 160 class NT I arrow 60 yards from your stand LOL.
oh and bearlk, if you get a 160 class that day, i will be more than happy to help you drag him out!!!! I just want a picture of him too!! (maybe I can sneek him in the contest as my kill too!!!! lol )
Old 09-02-2004, 11:32 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: mossy33oak
oh and bearlk, if you get a 160 class that day, i will be more than happy to help you drag him out!!!! I just want a picture of him too!! (maybe I can sneek him in the contest as my kill too!!!! lol )
No problem, we'll just have to take pictures from different angles. They'll never be able to tell the difference.
Old 09-02-2004, 03:02 PM
Boone & Crockett

if ya'll want to meet for lunch and shoot the bull about the morning hunt, and then change locations for the evening, I'm game, for whatever the group wants to do.
That's an idear I would go for.
Old 09-02-2004, 08:15 PM

I should be done by lunch....as long as mossy33joke.....I mean oak....has my buck drug out of the woods by then....
Old 09-02-2004, 09:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Lefty26

I should be done by lunch....as long as mossy33joke.....I mean oak........

Good one!!!!! I like that.... just remember what i said to bearlk is you shoot something that big just make sure after I help you drag him out, I get a picture too.......to get into the contest!!! lol
Old 09-03-2004, 07:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

I could go for meeting around lunch. Sitting around talking about the morning hunt is part of the enjoyment for me.
Old 09-06-2004, 06:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm game for what ever everyone else wants to do, i also got 2 hand helds and a gps this week. so if someone needs to borrow one they can use one of mine
Old 09-07-2004, 02:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

lets set up another scout day.....maybe this week end...... Sunday late morning???? Any thoughts??

mossy

Quick Reply: MD Hunt Final Preperation

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.