Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
Coming soon PA.... >

Coming soon PA....

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Coming soon PA....

Old 08-13-2018, 02:24 PM
Typical Buck

Is it ripping off?

The realtor is doing the wotk. Selling $25 million chunks of real estate is more than just putting sign in front yard. Sometimes they clear it or put roads in, fronting money. They are the ones taking the risk.

Also these numbers are somewhat anecdotal. AlsI just like people who think a business sells something for a buck, they are making a buck.

While I think unfortunate kids don't want to farm, I don't blame them for taking a million bucks. How many people would really not take the money if offered? Some. But lots don't want to farm. Unless you are a farmer, you are speaking from your bowels a bit.
Old 08-14-2018, 10:23 AM
Typical Buck

berserker. i'm not getting into a p----ing match with you . but i dam well know what farming is & i have been helping farmers out here in ohio for quite sometime now. it's sad to hear from a farmer that his son wants no part of a farm or to deal with a farm, like 2 of the farmers told me the only part they want of the farm is the profit when it is sold..not everybody is born to be a farmer. god bless the people who want to continue with the family farm. it is rare to hear anymore of a 4 generation farmer.the farmer i do work for is a 7th generation farmer. his son is a truck driver & wants no part of the farm. told his dad to sell it to his younger nephews when it's time . all i got to say is GOD BLESS THE FARMERS
Old 08-14-2018, 02:00 PM
Typical Buck

What do we have to even argue about? I agree kids dont want to farm. Unfortunately it brings the illegals around. But I don't blame them, they need money farmers needed workers.

all I am saying is I don't blame anyone for taking pile of cash. Most people if being honest would take it.

Wisconsin is farmcountry. I don't far, though.