Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Truck?

Old 11-19-2014, 05:44 AM
Spike

Default Truck?

I know this is quite off topic, but I'm starting to look more towards buying myself a used truck. Anyone have any recommendations as of what to look at? The weather here in PA gets rough and I'm driving a small car that won't be so good once it starts snowing heavy. I need something that will haul all of my hunting gear and equipment and obviously wild game.
Old 11-24-2014, 09:02 AM
Spike

I love my Toyota Tundra!
Old 11-24-2014, 10:28 AM
Boone & Crockett

I love my 07 Chev Avalanche. Room for hunting equipment, Stuff in the bed stays bone dry lots of inside room and the Vortec engine is not bad on fuel on a trip, I got 23MPG from PA to GA. Not bad for a V8.
Old 11-24-2014, 03:10 PM
Fork Horn

I have myself a Toyota T-100 2wd with michelin M/S tires on it. Does great in mud and sand. Not much snow down here though.