Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Delaware Director of Fish & Wildlife retiring tomorrow >

Delaware Director of Fish & Wildlife retiring tomorrow

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Delaware Director of Fish & Wildlife retiring tomorrow

Old 08-28-2003, 05:27 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default Delaware Director of Fish & Wildlife retiring tomorrow

I was at a meeting with Lloyd Alexander on Moday and he told me that he is Retiring on Friday Aug 29. Lloyd has completed over 33 years and has done an outstanding job in managing wildlife section of F&W. over the years. He said that he is continuing to work in this field and will be going to help a large hunting operation on the Eastern Shore of Md , that used to be Remington Farms or next to Rem. Farms, I wasnt clear on that. He will do an excellent job no doubt. Best of luck LLoyd .
Old 09-13-2003, 08:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Delaware Director of Fish & Wildlife retiring tomorrow

Hello Ron,

Couple years ago in Jan there was a QDM seminar at the R&R bldg. Lloyd was the host/moderator along with some biologists from the the Old Remington farms in Kent county MD. I think its now called Chesapeake Farms?? They do some very interesting research over there not to mention superb hunting! I hunted next door to Remingtom Farms about 10 years ago - Wow is all I can say. Lloyd is very lucky to be connected with that operation.

BTW the newly appointed F&W manager is a kid named Emory from Milford. You know where Governor Minner resides - What a Joke!!!