Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 I wish you could hunt in Princeton >

I wish you could hunt in Princeton

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

I wish you could hunt in Princeton

Old 08-15-2003, 02:33 PM

Default I wish you could hunt in Princeton

There' s two twin 10 pointers standing out back of my work right now. Both would go 130 I bet. Damn shame they' ll wind up on the side of the road, rather than somebody' s freezer. They' re about 10 yards from where my car is parked, I' m thinking I' ll have to work some late nights in Oct... [>:][]
Old 08-15-2003, 05:48 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: I wish you could hunt in Princeton

If it ever happens (hunting in Princeton) let me know. About 8 minutes from my work.
Old 08-16-2003, 05:59 PM

The Princeton Township Committee' s decision to permit limited bow-hunting of deer on four parcels of public land this winter is a step in the right direction, members of the state Fish and Game Council said this week.
Here' s the link: State Fish and Game Council members endorse committee action to allow limited hunting.
Old 08-16-2003, 10:04 PM

we have an area in western n.y., that is just like princeton, very rich comunity,
and no hunting allowed, we regulaly see bucks in the 160 to 180 class and last year while driving by myself during peak rut, saw a nontypical, that had so much
garbage growing on his head, i almost lost control of my truck[], but i do no of
some people that go in a pick up sheds that are just incredable, and have even
heard story' s of guy' s going in there with x bows and poaching big bucks, how
someone could feel good about a poached animal, is behond me, and if a person
ever got caught, you would never get your reputation back, and thats a price thats
not worth any buck, in any wood' s,, it' s sadd to say, but somtimes it take' s someone being killed by a deer car accident to wake these yuppy over paid anti' s
to come to there sensess[:@] regaurding proper deer herd management,,,,
Old 08-18-2003, 10:12 AM

not sure where in princeton you are talking about ,BUT the U.B.N.J has been working with princeton and are going to have a bow hunt this year in princeton twshp property and possibly a few private peices .it will be a lottery and will be only for ubnj memebers ,to find out more come to our jamboree and talk to matt trembow who has worked with the twsp and f&g on this ,just more good reason to join U.B.N.J . jamboree ,this week end sat sun @ assumpink wma exit 11 rt195 ,follow the signs .