Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
any one from mass got turkeys going? >

any one from mass got turkeys going?

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

any one from mass got turkeys going?

Old 05-09-2010, 03:17 PM
Fork Horn

Default any one from mass got turkeys going?

well yall just got back from ft.benning yesterday infantry school had my buddie get my turkey tags and licence while i was gone so i could hunt as im deploying and missing deer season i wanted to turkey hunt i got all turkey season to hunt ive never hunted turkeys befor i was wondering if anyone would mind a tag along or partner to go out got all my gear and can use a diaphram call good i would appreate it and always like making new freinds im in winchendon ma on the new hampshire line ill travel to meet up with someeone and hunt got land with birds here just dk what im doing please sent me a message if youd like to meet up wanted to get one before i deploy thx yall
Old 05-10-2010, 07:05 AM
Giant Nontypical

kindof far from me here in the Berkshires...
Old 05-10-2010, 07:20 AM
Fork Horn

where about in the berkshires id have no problem traveling lol actualy got a bird going today gobbling his head off and a guy ran into the feild shooting at him while he was coming to my set up it sucked but what town you sir like i said taveling isnt a problem for me always looking to have a good time

matt
Old 05-16-2010, 01:55 PM
Fork Horn

got this bird in Swansea Saturday morning @ 6am 18 1/4 lbs. 10 1/4" beard............My first bird ever in my first season