Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Gary Alt resigns......... >

Gary Alt resigns.........

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Gary Alt resigns.........

Old 06-26-2003, 07:04 AM

Default RE: Gary Alt resigns.........

First off I would like to say that Gary Alt has done a great job! And I' m glad to see he is staying on. Second of all this all boils down to that IDIOT FAST EDDIE RENDEL being voted in as governor. If it wasn' t for Rendels reckless policies Gary Alt wouldn' t have to worry about loosing his benifits. I have a lot of relatives who live in Philly and they have told me of the messes Rendel left in Philly. And he is doing the same whith the whole State Now. Rendel is a thief and a self promoting lier, who will do anything to make hinmself look good. I bet if Rendel had his way he would try to stop hunting and the shooting sports all together in PA. In my book he is in the same boat as Hillary Clinton, Tom Daschle and the rest of the Gun Grabbing Bleeding heart liberals. Sorry for getting up on my soapbox and preaching but I just had to get that off my chest.
Old 06-30-2003, 01:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Amen PA Hardwoods.

Brian
Old 06-30-2003, 02:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

I have always said that Rendels makes Slick Willie look like a choir boy...this man wants nothing to do with hunting or gun ownership. Any PA hunter that voted for him should hang his/her head in shame .
Old 06-30-2003, 06:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

Don' t feel too bad, we have McGreedy here in the PRNJ. Took Whitman 8 years to clean up Florio' s mess and McGreedy has it all back out on the floor in less than two, what' s next insurance surcharges again.
Old 07-01-2003, 10:39 AM
Giant Nontypical

Thndrchiken, You don' t live too far from where I grew up in Lyndhurst.
Old 07-01-2003, 06:06 PM
Typical Buck

i remember reading something about rendell if i' m correct on these two issues ,being asked about the gun buy back program and he said , " we' re not in the gun buying business , we' re in the gun confiscation business " ' is this accurate , did he really say that , as i can' t stand the guy myself ,

has anybody heard about his plan to save the doctors with insurance problems by haveing the state flip the bill for it, sounds like more taxes if it' s true
Old 07-02-2003, 05:20 AM

A big Fat YES to Fast Eddie saying that they are in the Gun Confiscation business. He has gotten an " F" from the NRA on gun issues. Heck he is the one who started the whole craze of suing gun companies for gun crimes. That man is just a plain old crook. He is nothing but a FAT Version of ADOLF HITLER. Anyone ever heard the saying " If you don' t learn from history you are doomed to repeat it?" Adolf Hitler took away the guns from the common german citizen and we all know what happened after that, Just a couple million people were murdered. In his campaign he ran around and was promising all kinds of things to inner city minorities and people who didn' t know any better so they would vote for him, heck most of these people probably never voted before in their lives, you know doing what a true bleeding heart liberal does. And I specifically remember him saying in many of his speeches and campaign commercials that there would not be any tax increases. Well he is only 6 months into his first and hopefully only term and he is already taxing us to death, and has already got the state back in debt, after Ridge and Schweiker dug us out of that hole. I can see it now he is just trying to set himself up for a run at the presidency, everything he does gives me that feeling. Now that would be the death of the United States.
Old 07-02-2003, 05:56 PM
Typical Buck

i agree with you whole heartedly on that one Pa Hardwoods , i just wish schweiker would have ran , it was predicted he would have beat rendell by 18 points , i wish i knew why he didn' t run ( if he said why , i didn' t hear it )
Old 07-03-2003, 05:03 AM

whelen, I think I remember Schweiker saying he wanted to spend more time with his kids as they made their way through high school. I think he has two and they both are around high school age. I can respect a person for wanting to do that. He made a very good governor while he was in there. I think if he ran after fast eddie' s first term was up he would murder him at the polls. Especially the way Rendell is recklessly taxing us to death. He is just shifting numbers around to make it look like it we are getting a tax cut when in all reality, He is raising property taxes to make up for the amount he cut from our income taxes. After his 4 years are up I bet he will have next to nothing to show for his coniving ways. Thank God we have a Republican Majority in our state Government to put the kibosh on these idiodic ideas of Fast Eddie' s.
Old 07-03-2003, 04:11 PM
Typical Buck

i agree with you on that one PaHardwoods , i just hope things actually go that way at the next election . and he doesn' t screw to much up for us in the meantime , he could do a hell of a lot of damage

Quick Reply: Gary Alt resigns.........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.