Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
Time to say goodbye >

Time to say goodbye

Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Time to say goodbye

Old 02-05-2010, 03:32 AM
Typical Buck

Default Time to say goodbye

Well gentleman; it was nice knowing you all. Made some friends and no doubt,some enemies on this forum. I learned a lot from the great people representing the state of Pa. on this forum. Just like Many Spurs and bawanajim, I'm jumping ship to another site. It's geared to all Pa. outdoors activities. The membership is slowly growing,but in the long run,I think it's going to be great site to visit.

I would also like to say,there is a short list of members that I will miss. Sproul,BTB,Champlain Islander,Phil from Maine,livebucks,pats,WindWalker and Cornelius.

Also would like to express my thanks to R.S.B and WCO R.W.J, for the work they do in the fields and their time they dedicated on this forum.
Hope some of you will keep in touch.
Almost forgot,the reason I'm leaving. Basically the same reason spurs and Jim left. We pa. guys are....taking up space,wasting board space resources & saying absolutely nothing new. So I'm going to a site where all and everything about Pa. is welcome!

God bless and take care, it's been a pleasure knowing you all!

Originally Posted by WestVirginiaBrent ;Sorry, but the PGC stuff needs to be isolated from the Northeast so we can make this forum a little more positive and upbeat. I don't know about you guys, but I like to use hunting as my year round optimistic thought.

JW!
Super Moderator;You know I will pose this question to the Administrators as I whole heartedly agree!

What I see - Same topic - Same few who pick on each - Same headache.
Originally Posted by Maverick 1
Gee, maybe we should thin some people out too. I bet they affect the habitat. Can't have that now can we.

JW!
Super Moderator;Sure we can - Actually Not a bad idea - Hmmmmm........taking up space, wasting board space resources - saying absolutely nothing new.

As reported - I am the eyes and forum reporter......

JW

Last edited by basserman; 02-05-2010 at 04:57 AM.
Old 02-05-2010, 05:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

See you around. Been a pleasure to hang out with you. PM me the name of the other forum and I will be sure to check in and see what's what. Not sure how much I will do there. I really liked this site over the years and am not sure it would be the same over there. I might just hang it up for awhile. Take care, Pal.
Old 02-05-2010, 05:19 AM
Giant Nontypical

PM me that site too Greg!

You will be missed here.

Lots of good folks here. yes things went downhill for a while but they have improved immensely of late. There will always be a few who wont change but most of us here have made a good attempt to be more civil and it's showing but maybe a seperate site would work. I'll give it a try over there but I'll still be here as well. Something tells me the stray cow and all his troll aliases will show up there eventuallly .
Old 02-05-2010, 05:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

It was nice knowing you. We may not have seen eye to eye on some things but you brought a lot to the debates.

I feel all here respsected your input whether they agreed or not.

You were a good guy and will be missed here.

I'm a member on that other site as well, but have only made a couple of posts.

Maybe I'll see you around over there.

Funny thing is, we probably only live a few miles apart, but I wouldn't know you if I bumped into you. LOL!
Old 02-05-2010, 06:57 AM
Banned

Your input & artistic expression will be missed bp. I appreciate being included on that "short list".

You have a pm.
Old 02-05-2010, 07:02 AM
Fork Horn

Nice dramatic exit, because asking for a regional sections first 2 pages to not have 20+ different PGC complaint threads was an unreasonable request and is an excellent reason for a grown man/men to throw a hissy fit and leave.

Last edited by WestVirginiaBrent; 02-05-2010 at 07:05 AM.
Old 02-05-2010, 09:43 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by WestVirginiaBrent
Nice dramatic exit, because asking for a regional sections first 2 pages to not have 20+ different PGC complaint threads was an unreasonable request and is an excellent reason for a grown man/men to throw a hissy fit and leave.
look at number of views on everything that is PA.it is unreal. people want to read it .i seen people shut down info like this and boards took a slow death.
it could and will happen.take a ride around the various forums in other states.mostly very few on the those boards and VERY BORING...............
pull out the PA info and what do you have?

what is problem anyhow.if someone like you wants to post a thing or too about WEST VIRGINIA hunting, all can read it or respond to it.

no one is forcing anyone to read anything on here.
trust me, last thing that should not be done is to cause members too leave.
moderator that made comment has right to do it as we do also but i think he is WRONG and i seen this happen too many boards that are now dead or very boring.

lets admit it, the PA. group is just like being in woods hunting.they are good at what is happening and mix it up with funny things ,you have laugh at times.you have WCO,BUCK HUNTERS AND DOE HUNTERS/USP BACKERS AND NON USP BACKERS/PGC BACKERS AND NON BACKERS/DCNR BACKERS AND NON DCNR BACKERS........

just the RIGHT blend of characters to make info enjoyable and enough to make you mad and willing to come back to read every chance you can.

tell me another forum that does that and is not leaning one way or other.

remember what my friend JIM SHOCKEY SAID,guys this is best forum ever..lets continue to keep it that way............
Old 02-05-2010, 11:19 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by blkpowder
Well gentleman; it was nice knowing you all. Made some friends and no doubt,some enemies on this forum. I learned a lot from the great people representing the state of Pa. on this forum. Just like Many Spurs and bawanajim, I'm jumping ship to another site. It's geared to all Pa. outdoors activities. The membership is slowly growing,but in the long run,I think it's going to be great site to visit.

I would also like to say,there is a short list of members that I will miss. Sproul,BTB,Champlain Islander,Phil from Maine,livebucks,pats,WindWalker and Cornelius.

Also would like to express my thanks to R.S.B and WCO R.W.J, for the work they do in the fields and their time they dedicated on this forum.
Hope some of you will keep in touch.
Almost forgot,the reason I'm leaving. Basically the same reason spurs and Jim left. We pa. guys are....taking up space,wasting board space resources & saying absolutely nothing new. So I'm going to a site where all and everything about Pa. is welcome!

God bless and take care, it's been a pleasure knowing you all!

Now it' s wasting board space, in whos opinion? Sounds like whining from a bunch of kids who weren't invited to the party. I'am all ready over there blk powder.
Old 02-05-2010, 11:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

Somebody PM me the new site please.

With dang near a million hunters in PA no wonder there's so many posts and discussions.Those PA boys are passionate about their hunting so yes there's going to be debates over the ever so changing hunting regs.
Old 02-05-2010, 11:39 AM
Typical Buck

i didn't know or speak much with blkpowder but i like your quote brent "but I like to use hunting as my year round optimistic thought"

preach it brotha, you and me both

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.