HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Time to say goodbye
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 03:32 AM
blkpowder
Typical Buck

Default Time to say goodbye

Well gentleman; it was nice knowing you all. Made some friends and no doubt,some enemies on this forum. I learned a lot from the great people representing the state of Pa. on this forum. Just like Many Spurs and bawanajim, I'm jumping ship to another site. It's geared to all Pa. outdoors activities. The membership is slowly growing,but in the long run,I think it's going to be great site to visit.

I would also like to say,there is a short list of members that I will miss. Sproul,BTB,Champlain Islander,Phil from Maine,livebucks,pats,WindWalker and Cornelius.

Also would like to express my thanks to R.S.B and WCO R.W.J, for the work they do in the fields and their time they dedicated on this forum.
Hope some of you will keep in touch.
Almost forgot,the reason I'm leaving. Basically the same reason spurs and Jim left. We pa. guys are....taking up space,wasting board space resources & saying absolutely nothing new. So I'm going to a site where all and everything about Pa. is welcome!

God bless and take care, it's been a pleasure knowing you all!

Originally Posted by WestVirginiaBrent ;Sorry, but the PGC stuff needs to be isolated from the Northeast so we can make this forum a little more positive and upbeat. I don't know about you guys, but I like to use hunting as my year round optimistic thought.

JW!
Super Moderator;You know I will pose this question to the Administrators as I whole heartedly agree!

What I see - Same topic - Same few who pick on each - Same headache.
Originally Posted by Maverick 1
Gee, maybe we should thin some people out too. I bet they affect the habitat. Can't have that now can we.

JW!
Super Moderator;Sure we can - Actually Not a bad idea - Hmmmmm........taking up space, wasting board space resources - saying absolutely nothing new.

As reported - I am the eyes and forum reporter......

JW

Last edited by basserman; 02-05-2010 at 04:57 AM.