Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Mass Residents

Old 01-19-2010, 07:34 AM
  #1  
Typical Buck
Thread Starter
 
Screamin Steel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location:
Posts: 659
Default Mass Residents

God speed, Mr Brown! Voters of Mass.....I plead with you to remember our Constitution, our forefathers, our families, and our freedoms which have been put in peril by the liberals in govt. Brown's appointment is key to putting the checks and balances to work against a decidedly stacked govt which appears to be a speeding freight train of chaos and destruction. WE need YOUR help to fight it. In America's youth we knew you as the patriots who stood up to British oppression and boldly told them where to put their tea tax. Even bravely willing to lay down their lives at Lexington for their love of freedom.We are pleading with you to find that same patriotism deep within your own hearts, and cast your vote for freedom...before it's too late.
Screamin Steel is offline  
Old 01-19-2010, 07:48 AM
  #2  
Giant Nontypical
 
Western MA Hunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Western Massachusetts
Posts: 7,168
Default

Originally Posted by Screamin Steel View Post
God speed, Mr Brown! Voters of Mass.....I plead with you to remember our Constitution, our forefathers, our families, and our freedoms which have been put in peril by the liberals in govt. Brown's appointment is key to putting the checks and balances to work against a decidedly stacked govt which appears to be a speeding freight train of chaos and destruction. WE need YOUR help to fight it. In America's youth we knew you as the patriots who stood up to British oppression and boldly told them where to put their tea tax. Even bravely willing to lay down their lives at Lexington for their love of freedom.We are pleading with you to find that same patriotism deep within your own hearts, and cast your vote for freedom...before it's too late.
Amen Brother...!!! off to the polls soon to cast my vote for Mr. Brown.
Western MA Hunter is offline  
Old 01-19-2010, 08:34 AM
  #3  
Giant Nontypical
 
BTBowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: SW PA USA
Posts: 7,220
Default

I think it's safe to say there's a whole lot of us outside of Mass pullin for Scott Brown! I hope all you Mass guys get out and cast your vote. The ripple effect will likely affect us all.
BTBowhunter is offline  
Old 01-19-2010, 08:41 AM
  #4  
Nontypical Buck
 
Mike Hill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location:
Posts: 1,313
Default

I was so shocked yesterday when I clicked on this so called hunting site which supposedly supports gun ownership that they were running an ad for Martha Coakly. Shame on this site big shame. I guess money is more important here then our freedoms. I think this site owns all of us folks from Ma, an apology. Here we are trying to raise awareness of the situation and they are working against us.
Mike Hill is offline  
Old 01-19-2010, 08:51 AM
  #5  
Typical Buck
Thread Starter
 
Screamin Steel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location:
Posts: 659
Default

Originally Posted by Western MA Hunter View Post
Amen Brother...!!! off to the polls soon to cast my vote for Mr. Brown.
May God bless you and Mike Hill...and all the good men and women from Mass, casting votes for Brown today. In reality, you are casting votes for all of America, at this pivotal time,due to the circumstances. We all owe you a debt of gratitude. I think it very fitting that MA, who was among the very first to stand and fight for our freedom, has been charged at this time, with upholding it. We are all pulling for you....and for America.
Screamin Steel is offline  
Old 01-20-2010, 04:17 AM
  #6  
Giant Nontypical
 
Western MA Hunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Western Massachusetts
Posts: 7,168
Default

We did it... and we finally have a Republican in the Senate here in MA again!!!
Western MA Hunter is offline  
Old 01-20-2010, 09:27 AM
  #7  
Giant Nontypical
 
BTBowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: SW PA USA
Posts: 7,220
Default

Thanks to all you Mass guys! We all owe you big!:bar my:

If I get spanked for this so be it but if this forum ran a Coakley ad, shame on em! I hope it was a mistake. We should all realize they are a business but I'd think that the risk of alienating their base and their other advertisers would've trumped any revenue from the Coakley campaign. JMHO
BTBowhunter is offline  
Old 01-21-2010, 04:06 AM
  #8  
Giant Nontypical
 
Western MA Hunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Western Massachusetts
Posts: 7,168
Default

I never saw the ad, but also agree that is a slap in the face to sportsman!
Western MA Hunter is offline  
Old 01-21-2010, 05:09 AM
  #9  
Nontypical Buck
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Garfield NJ USA
Posts: 3,067
Default

Originally Posted by Mike Hill View Post
I was so shocked yesterday when I clicked on this so called hunting site which supposedly supports gun ownership that they were running an ad for Martha Coakly. Shame on this site big shame. I guess money is more important here then our freedoms. I think this site owns all of us folks from Ma, an apology. Here we are trying to raise awareness of the situation and they are working against us.
The same thing happened during the NJ Governer's race, this site allowed adds for Obama/Corzine. When it was brought to the Admin's attention all we got was "We don't control the advertising". Like give me a break, they are more worried about the revenue than supporting it's members core beliefs.
thndrchiken is offline  
Old 01-21-2010, 08:38 AM
  #10  
Fork Horn
 
SaintHubert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Northern NY, aka God's Country
Posts: 185
Default

Thanks to all of you!!
SaintHubert is offline  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.