HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Northeast (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/northeast-26/)
-   -   Mass Residents (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/northeast/315327-mass-residents.html)

Screamin Steel 01-19-2010 07:34 AM

Mass Residents

God speed, Mr Brown! Voters of Mass.....I plead with you to remember our Constitution, our forefathers, our families, and our freedoms which have been put in peril by the liberals in govt. Brown's appointment is key to putting the checks and balances to work against a decidedly stacked govt which appears to be a speeding freight train of chaos and destruction. WE need YOUR help to fight it. In America's youth we knew you as the patriots who stood up to British oppression and boldly told them where to put their tea tax. Even bravely willing to lay down their lives at Lexington for their love of freedom.We are pleading with you to find that same patriotism deep within your own hearts, and cast your vote for freedom...before it's too late.

Western MA Hunter 01-19-2010 07:48 AM

Originally Posted by Screamin Steel (Post 3558134)
God speed, Mr Brown! Voters of Mass.....I plead with you to remember our Constitution, our forefathers, our families, and our freedoms which have been put in peril by the liberals in govt. Brown's appointment is key to putting the checks and balances to work against a decidedly stacked govt which appears to be a speeding freight train of chaos and destruction. WE need YOUR help to fight it. In America's youth we knew you as the patriots who stood up to British oppression and boldly told them where to put their tea tax. Even bravely willing to lay down their lives at Lexington for their love of freedom.We are pleading with you to find that same patriotism deep within your own hearts, and cast your vote for freedom...before it's too late.

Amen Brother...!!! off to the polls soon to cast my vote for Mr. Brown.

BTBowhunter 01-19-2010 08:34 AM

I think it's safe to say there's a whole lot of us outside of Mass pullin for Scott Brown! I hope all you Mass guys get out and cast your vote. The ripple effect will likely affect us all.

Mike Hill 01-19-2010 08:41 AM

I was so shocked yesterday when I clicked on this so called hunting site which supposedly supports gun ownership that they were running an ad for Martha Coakly. Shame on this site big shame. I guess money is more important here then our freedoms. I think this site owns all of us folks from Ma, an apology. Here we are trying to raise awareness of the situation and they are working against us.

Screamin Steel 01-19-2010 08:51 AM

Originally Posted by Western MA Hunter (Post 3558151)
Amen Brother...!!! off to the polls soon to cast my vote for Mr. Brown.

May God bless you and Mike Hill...and all the good men and women from Mass, casting votes for Brown today. In reality, you are casting votes for all of America, at this pivotal time,due to the circumstances. We all owe you a debt of gratitude. I think it very fitting that MA, who was among the very first to stand and fight for our freedom, has been charged at this time, with upholding it. We are all pulling for you....and for America.

Western MA Hunter 01-20-2010 04:17 AM

We did it... and we finally have a Republican in the Senate here in MA again!!!

BTBowhunter 01-20-2010 09:27 AM

Thanks to all you Mass guys! We all owe you big!:barmy::barmy::barmy::barmy::barmy::barmy::bar my:

If I get spanked for this so be it but if this forum ran a Coakley ad, shame on em! I hope it was a mistake. We should all realize they are a business but I'd think that the risk of alienating their base and their other advertisers would've trumped any revenue from the Coakley campaign. JMHO

Western MA Hunter 01-21-2010 04:06 AM

I never saw the ad, but also agree that is a slap in the face to sportsman!

thndrchiken 01-21-2010 05:09 AM

Originally Posted by Mike Hill (Post 3558188)
I was so shocked yesterday when I clicked on this so called hunting site which supposedly supports gun ownership that they were running an ad for Martha Coakly. Shame on this site big shame. I guess money is more important here then our freedoms. I think this site owns all of us folks from Ma, an apology. Here we are trying to raise awareness of the situation and they are working against us.

The same thing happened during the NJ Governer's race, this site allowed adds for Obama/Corzine. When it was brought to the Admin's attention all we got was "We don't control the advertising". Like give me a break, they are more worried about the revenue than supporting it's members core beliefs.

SaintHubert 01-21-2010 08:38 AM

Thanks to all of you!!:hail::party::groupwave::woot: