Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Anyone in the Roane County area of WV that has  good tracking dogs?? >

Anyone in the Roane County area of WV that has good tracking dogs??

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Anyone in the Roane County area of WV that has good tracking dogs??

Old 06-04-2003, 11:38 PM
Super Moderator

Default Anyone in the Roane County area of WV that has good tracking dogs??

LEO officers were at my house last Saturday but nothing can be done because we had so much rain. It was someone that my dogs knew evidently and knew well so........I had two much loved and sadly missed dogs turned out by an unknown individual while my family was sleeping the night of May 30th.......I know that nothing can be proved. I just want to find them for closure, or who knows a happy ending.....I am very much praying and hoping that they are found alive. If you have a good tracking dog that can track an individual dog, please email me.....my email is not hidden. Or if you do not have a dog. and are willing to help search please email! Many are already helping but.........every little bit helps. Especially when they are my little boys much loved pets. It was bad enough that we had to take another for his final trip to the vet that Friday due to kidney failure.......old age, 18 yrs.

Thanks in advance....... this is for my little boy! He has is only 4 1/2 and been crying himself to sleep the past 4 nights, regardless of what I try to do to help him.

Please email for info.....Roane, Braxton, Clay, Calhoun, and Jackson counties! Anyone else that thinks you may be able to help search.....Thank you...and God Bless. And if not, I understand..........

[email protected]

Christine

Old 06-05-2003, 01:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Anyone in the Roane County area of WV that has good tracking dogs??

Wow Christine, I sure wish I could help out with a tracker, but sure don`t have one.
How far are you from the Pittsburgh area?
Old 06-05-2003, 02:22 AM
Super Moderator

Default RE: Anyone in the Roane County area of WV that has good tracking dogs??

You have email my friend......Thanks. and about 3- 3 1/2 hours from Pittsburgh........atleast the way I drive..... Some say I drive way to fast. But with my little one ...not so little anymore, I go ummm......semi speed limits. [8D] I think its called normal driving......