Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
Nontypical on my Trailcam >

Nontypical on my Trailcam

Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Nontypical on my Trailcam

Old 11-28-2009, 12:40 AM
Typical Buck

Default Nontypical on my Trailcam

Check out this buck that showed up out of the blue last week. We had spotted an absolute GIANT of a ten that will probably push 160", but unable to get him on the trail cam. Instead I got some smaller deer and this ...what looked like would have been close to a 130 class eight point but his left side is a freak. From what we can tell he has between 13 and 15 points. He is actually fairly wide, that left antler kinda juts straight out the side. I love the bucks with trash on their horns, so this guy has me pretty worked up. He's a big deer, too. Reset the camera and hoping for more shots of him and hopefully that huge ten. Oh yeah, the time is WAY off..I never reset the date and time when I put it out in case anyone was wondering!

Here you can see (kinda far away) the left side with the drop tines and some stickers on it.

And here you can see horns on both sides of the tree.

Here he doesn't look like much from the angle, but look at that neck and shoulders...

And one more shot where you can see how it goes straight out to the side and some of the stickers. Put all the views together and you can get a feel for the character of this buck, and why i'm so worked up over it!!!!

Last edited by Screamin Steel; 11-28-2009 at 12:50 AM.
Old 11-28-2009, 03:33 AM
Typical Buck

One of those freak nasty bucks. Good luck! Hope you bag him.
Old 11-28-2009, 06:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

That would be an awesome buck to kill! he would have me worked up as well. good luck!
Old 11-28-2009, 05:59 PM
Typical Buck

Crazy looking rack. Its kinda cool.
Old 11-29-2009, 04:33 AM
Boone & Crockett

Yeah! He looks like a big one to me and good luck finding him during day light hours...
Old 11-29-2009, 12:44 PM
Typical Buck

That antler must have been damaged in velvet. If he makes it to next year he will be a real slob. That g2 looks almost 10 inches long.