Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
Good Luck PA guys! >

Good Luck PA guys!

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Good Luck PA guys!

Old 11-27-2009, 04:51 PM
Spike

Default Good Luck PA guys!

leaving tomorrow morning to go up to my camp in mercer co. just wanted to say good luck PA guys!
Old 11-27-2009, 04:53 PM
Typical Buck

Thank you and the same to you
Old 11-29-2009, 05:51 AM
Typical Buck

Good luck to everyone who is headed out tomorrow. Since I don't rifle hunt,I'll be at my friends butcher shop to help him. Anticipating that some big boy's will be brought in. He had two real nice wide and heavy racks come in during archery season. They are calling for rain over night into Monday morning in my area. Hope it's not a hard rain for the hunters.
Old 11-29-2009, 05:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

best of luck and be safe to you all, I will be on the other side of the Delaware River (NJ Side) across from Pike County hunting opening day of the NJ's muzzleloader season
Old 11-29-2009, 09:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

Pa hunter 60: Right back at you.

I'll be hunting Gillett Pa., just over the boarder from me. We have been seeing a handful of REALLY big buck for this area. 140+. One that we spotted couple evenings ago easy 150 class and pushing well over 200 live weight.

Can't wait to hear the shooting, then the 10:00 lull. Usually a half hour or so after that is when the deer reach the thickets I'm in.

Last edited by crokit; 11-29-2009 at 09:29 AM.
Old 11-29-2009, 12:27 PM
Typical Buck

giddy up on the 10:00 lull...typically, that is when i see the most deer movement, as many hunters head to the truck for cookies and snacks, or to get warm

calling for rain tomorrow for me here in 4E...thank goodness for rain coats
Old 11-29-2009, 03:20 PM
Fork Horn

Yeah...gonna rain here too. I put a tarp root thing of my stand today, hoping to stay dry. Hope it's not as bad as it was 2 years ago on the first day. Anyways, good luck everyone.
Old 11-29-2009, 04:54 PM
Spike

Good luck to all of you. I know south of Pittsburgh they are calling for rain and as I look out the window it has already started. Thankfully I have all my rain gear ready. Don't plan on leaving the stand til dark!!