Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
Good Luck PA Guys! >

Good Luck PA Guys!

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Good Luck PA Guys!

Old 11-27-2009, 06:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Good Luck PA Guys!

Just wanted to wish everyone good luck for the PA gun opener on Monday. Shoot straight and stay safe! Don't forget to post pictures when you return!
Old 11-27-2009, 06:50 AM
Typical Buck

same to you wtd...good luck and be safe...looks like both of our minds were thinking alike on these threads
Old 11-28-2009, 04:01 AM
Typical Buck

Good Luck to all that is headed out for the Pa. opener on Monday. Have fun and be safe.
Old 11-28-2009, 09:38 AM
Fork Horn

I too would like to wish everyone a safe and successful gun season. For me it is about spending quality time with my father and family. Be safe.

KC
Old 11-28-2009, 02:27 PM
Fork Horn

Same to all you other PA hunters out there. I wont be out monday because of college classes, but tuesday morning bright and early my 13 year old brother and I will be in the woods. This is his year, I'm hoping we can fill one of his tags this week so I can get some hunting in. If nothing else, I've got the late flintlock season to fill my tags. Good luck and shoot straight...take lots of pics and have a good time!!!
Old 11-29-2009, 04:56 PM
Spike

Good luck to all of you. Good friend of mine is bringing his daughter out. Hopin she can drop the hammer on her first deer!!