Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Magic Time

Old 11-02-2009, 12:02 AM
Typical Buck

Default Magic Time

It's here boys...saw four bucks on the way to work this am......They are really moving. Plus this cold front was badly needed, thank God it is finally clear and cold out. Go get 'em!!!!!
Old 11-02-2009, 08:43 AM
Spike

Love this time of the year!
Old 11-02-2009, 08:59 AM
Nontypical Buck

My wife saw a nice six point around 10 AM today. Unfortunately she was on her way to the store. But, I've seen very few scrapes and rubs in this part of 5C , so I think it is still a little early.
Old 11-02-2009, 10:26 AM
Fork Horn

I was out looking to move some stands yesterday and ran into more sign than I expected. ALOT of rubs and several scrapes with 200 yards of each other. I've had my eye on three bucks that were running together but they seemed to have disbanded within the last week. I bumped 3 doe and a buck yesterday, the first time I've seen a buck with doe on this property all season. I think you're right, get ready, here it comes!
Old 11-02-2009, 10:32 AM
Fork Horn

Not so sure about this week but next week should be awesome, good luck to everyone and be safe out there or up there!! It's time.....