Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
First Day of PA archery >

First Day of PA archery

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

First Day of PA archery

Old 10-08-2009, 12:04 PM
Banned

BTW, BTB, someone on another site posted video of your hunting lease.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kb9yhhflmvY
Old 10-08-2009, 01:24 PM
Typical Buck

No whining about not seeing any deer in that camp.
Old 10-08-2009, 01:33 PM
Giant Nontypical

Lanse why on earth would btb complain? He left one of the worst whitetail states in the nation to go to one of the best for the first day. Id call that a sensible trade-off, and one i doubt he had to think long and hard about. lmao.

LMAOROTF! Well here's a great idea there sport. You can leave Our "worst state" anytime and I'm bettin that PA will get along without ya somehow. Something tells me that your career won't suffer much either. There's probably a McDonalds wherever you go. No point in goin clear to Illinois though. You probably wouldn't like it much. You gotta hunt for those deer out there too.

Last edited by BTBowhunter; 10-08-2009 at 01:50 PM.
Old 10-08-2009, 04:05 PM
Banned

"LMAOROTF! Well here's a great idea there sport. You can leave Our "worst state" anytime and I'm bettin that PA will get along without ya somehow."

As it would without you or anyone else. I fail to see your point other than a pathetic attempt at being a smartarsed clown. lmfao.

"Something tells me that your career won't suffer much either. There's probably a McDonalds wherever you go."

Lmao, yeah. Mcdonalds. Thats funny coming from a guy whose picture looks like he just stepped straight out of a down-town soup kitchen. And you wonder why everyone calls you a liar??? lmao.

"No point in goin clear to Illinois though. You probably wouldn't like it much. You gotta hunt for those deer out there too."

Yeah. Really hard, or so i hear from all those plunking down 5k for a week of hunting on a deer farm with a babysitter. lmao. Harder on the wallet than anything else. When I do hunt out of state, I like to maintain SOME semblance of "fair chase". Something you certainly are not concerned with. lmao.

Btw, Im not whining about you going to Illinois. If I want to go this year or any other, I will. I dont currently have places in Il. to hunt and I dont pay big bucks to be taken by the hand. I do have decent places in Ohio to hunt, have hunted there and will in the future as well. My point was that you were pizzing and moaning about the complaints about pa from others and said how great we have it here.... "excellent". A GREAT state, or so you tell it. Lmao. Yet you traveled several hundred miles to hunt elsewhere for the opener! Im not the one talking out of both ends. L-M-M-F-A-O!!

Last edited by Cornelius08; 10-08-2009 at 04:38 PM.
Old 10-08-2009, 04:47 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Cornelius08
"LMAOROTF! Well here's a great idea there sport. You can leave Our "worst state" anytime and I'm bettin that PA will get along without ya somehow."

As it would without you or anyone else. I fail to see your point other than a pathetic attempt at being a smartarsed clown. lmfao.

"Something tells me that your career won't suffer much either. There's probably a McDonalds wherever you go."

Lmao, yeah. Mcdonalds. Thats funny coming from a guy whose picture looks like he just stepped straight out of a down-town soup kitchen. And you wonder why everyone calls you a liar??? lmao.

"No point in goin clear to Illinois though. You probably wouldn't like it much. You gotta hunt for those deer out there too."

Yeah. Really hard, or so i hear. lmao. Harder on the wallet than anything else. When I do hunt out of state, I like to maintain SOME semblance of "fair chase". Something you certainly are not concerned with. lmao.

Btw, Im not whining about you going to Illinois. If I want to go this year or any other, I will. I dont currently have places in Il. to hunt and I dont pay big bucks to be taken by the hand. I do have decent places in Ohio to hunt, have hunted there and will in the future as well. My point was that you were pizzing and moaning about the complaints about pa from others and said how great we have it here.... "excellent". A GREAT state, or so you tell it. Lmao. Yet you traveled several hundred miles to hunt elsewhere for the opener! Im not the one talking out of both ends. L-M-M-F-A-O!!

As usual, you rant on and yell with authority about things of which you have no clue. There is very good hunting in many states. I happen to have the opportunity to hunt in three of them.
Those opportnities came as the result of dedication, work, a bit of old fashioned ingenuity, and a little luck as well. All concepts you obviously express little evidence of understanding. (except maybe the luck part LOL)

I can understand why you cant accept that others can be successful without the shortcut of laying out big $$ because it's quite likely that any other way would be impossible for you. So you see, you are mistaken but it's easy for the rest of us to understand why you would make that mistake because you simply are incapable imagining any other way.

I apologize to the others in this thread for my part in hijacking this thread by responding to this uninformed fool once again. Any other post I make to this thread will be in keeping with the original thread theme.

Last edited by BTBowhunter; 10-08-2009 at 04:50 PM.
Old 10-08-2009, 08:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm hunting Illinois this year! What kind of person does that make me. I hope not like that no good liar,creep, state jumping, hold him by the hand,shoot MONSTER BUCKS in a pen BTBowhunter. If so maybe I will stay in PA where there are no DEER and just dream of MON$TER Illinoi$ Bucks that are behind every tree! I hope not, I have to much $$$ down on this BOWHUNTING VACATION!!!!

Hatchet Jack
Old 10-08-2009, 10:30 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by BTBowhunter
First PA opener I've missed in a long time. Opened the Illinois season this weekend instead. It was slow as it seemed the deer were holed up tighter than ticks but we managed to take a couple of does.

Gonna try and get out this afternoon for my PA "opener"

Good luck to all and be safe!!!
So you found out that the deer hunter games and real hunting world are not the same. It's easy to bag trophy deer on that video game.
But you can see when you go there it is not the same.
Old 10-09-2009, 03:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by razorrat
So you found out that the deer hunter games and real hunting world are not the same. It's easy to bag trophy deer on that video game.
WOW!!!??????????

Hatchet Jack
Old 10-09-2009, 04:10 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by rem700man
Screamin Steel:
where do you hunt in 4D? Im just trying to get an idea of what kinda deer your seeing in the area,,,I hunt Real close to the town of Loganton on the clinton/centre co lines,,,im hopin you saw a fair amount of deer,,,im really looking forward to hunting that area this year in rifle season

Further south.....I hate to say where....I'm afraid the slaughter will start all over again if I get too specific. The locals have cut back on the doe hunting there for a few years and now you are starting to see the deer spreading out again like the spokes on a wheel...even the public land nearby they are coming back, albiet slowly. If you are polite, you might get access to some farms in southern centre/ northern huntingdon and find decent deer hunting. Some parts of the SF can be good if you know where to look. Drop me a PM and I'll get more specific.
Old 10-09-2009, 04:20 AM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by razorrat

Brilliant observation

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.