Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

ny state lic

Old 08-22-2009, 04:42 AM
Spike

Default ny state lic

picked up my super sportsman lic payed 88$ for it . clurk asked if i wanted to get a doe tag for 10$ more I told him the state can stick that doe tag where the sun dont shine. seeing i can take a doe with my muzzle loader or bow why spend the cash.
I dont see spending money when I can get 3 dear with my lic . was told I could buy the life time for 600$ but at my age I told him no thanks .
well good luck to all you hunters who stop in here hope your hunt is a safe one and you get that deer you aim at
Old 08-22-2009, 05:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

What kills me about this state, is that car loads of filthy animals get to park and use the beaches, at the local parks, around here for a few measly dollars, so they can turn the otherwise beautiful landscape into a garbage dump, and parade their fat bodies around in their bikinis but it costs and arm and a leg for the right to provide free wildlife control to the state.
Old 08-22-2009, 07:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Need some cheese for that whine?
Old 08-22-2009, 12:15 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by bear_tracker
picked up my super sportsman lic payed 88$ for it . clurk asked if i wanted to get a doe tag for 10$ more I told him the state can stick that doe tag where the sun dont shine. seeing i can take a doe with my muzzle loader or bow why spend the cash.
I dont see spending money when I can get 3 dear with my lic . was told I could buy the life time for 600$ but at my age I told him no thanks .
well good luck to all you hunters who stop in here hope your hunt is a safe one and you get that deer you aim at
I agree, I can get three deer with my sportsman license. That is more than enough for me. I think they will realize that people aren't going to pay 10 dollars for a doe tag and it does not even guarantee a tag.
Old 08-23-2009, 07:36 AM
Spike

I haven't bought mine yet.
Old 08-24-2009, 02:19 PM
Typical Buck

Yea just got my license Super Sportsman for $88. I didnt get the doe tags either. I think that they will have a population problem in a year or two because people will not pay for the doe tags.

I also heard that the license will be increasing again next year. I hope this is not true

Mirza
Old 08-24-2009, 03:58 PM
Spike

If our blind govenor had his way no one would be hunting.
Old 08-25-2009, 06:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bear_tracker
If our blind govenor had his way no one would be hunting.
The other day he stated publicly the reason he's in hot water is because a bunch of racists are out to get him.He even went so far as to warn Obama the racists will be gunning for him next.I guess the real reason- being an utterly inept ******* never entered his mind .
Old 08-25-2009, 07:01 AM
Typical Buck

I am going today to buy mine today. When they first started talking increase, it was going to be like 10%, but 50% should be criminal. Mabey i will send that blind f--k a email letting him know how worthless he is.
Old 08-25-2009, 09:11 AM
Giant Nontypical

$240 i think for me as a non res!!!!! insane!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.