HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Northeast (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/northeast-26/)
-   -   ny state lic (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/northeast/301333-ny-state-lic.html)

bear_tracker 08-22-2009 04:42 AM

ny state lic

picked up my super sportsman lic payed 88$ for it . clurk asked if i wanted to get a doe tag for 10$ more I told him the state can stick that doe tag where the sun dont shine. seeing i can take a doe with my muzzle loader or bow why spend the cash.
I dont see spending money when I can get 3 dear with my lic . was told I could buy the life time for 600$ but at my age I told him no thanks .
well good luck to all you hunters who stop in here hope your hunt is a safe one and you get that deer you aim at

DeerandbearhoG 08-22-2009 05:12 AM

What kills me about this state, is that car loads of filthy animals get to park and use the beaches, at the local parks, around here for a few measly dollars, so they can turn the otherwise beautiful landscape into a garbage dump, and parade their fat bodies around in their bikinis:s14: but it costs and arm and a leg for the right to provide free wildlife control to the state.

bugsNbows 08-22-2009 07:46 AM

Need some cheese for that whine? :confused0024:

db73 08-22-2009 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by bear_tracker (Post 3415866)
picked up my super sportsman lic payed 88$ for it . clurk asked if i wanted to get a doe tag for 10$ more I told him the state can stick that doe tag where the sun dont shine. seeing i can take a doe with my muzzle loader or bow why spend the cash.
I dont see spending money when I can get 3 dear with my lic . was told I could buy the life time for 600$ but at my age I told him no thanks .
well good luck to all you hunters who stop in here hope your hunt is a safe one and you get that deer you aim at

I agree, I can get three deer with my sportsman license. That is more than enough for me. I think they will realize that people aren't going to pay 10 dollars for a doe tag and it does not even guarantee a tag.

Shed94 08-23-2009 07:36 AM

I haven't bought mine yet.

TheMiz54 08-24-2009 02:19 PM

Yea just got my license Super Sportsman for $88. I didnt get the doe tags either. I think that they will have a population problem in a year or two because people will not pay for the doe tags.

I also heard that the license will be increasing again next year. I hope this is not true

Mirza

bear_tracker 08-24-2009 03:58 PM

If our blind govenor had his way no one would be hunting.

Bernie P. 08-25-2009 06:26 AM

Originally Posted by bear_tracker (Post 3418260)
If our blind govenor had his way no one would be hunting.

The other day he stated publicly the reason he's in hot water is because a bunch of racists are out to get him.He even went so far as to warn Obama the racists will be gunning for him next.I guess the real reason- being an utterly inept ******* never entered his mind :s2:.

WNYhunter 08-25-2009 07:01 AM

I am going today to buy mine today. When they first started talking increase, it was going to be like 10%, but 50% should be criminal. Mabey i will send that blind f--k a email letting him know how worthless he is.

Western MA Hunter 08-25-2009 09:11 AM

$240 i think for me as a non res!!!!! insane!