Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Pennsylvania deer kills drop >

Pennsylvania deer kills drop

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Pennsylvania deer kills drop

Old 04-06-2009, 03:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Pennsylvania deer kills drop

my IQ is totally irrelevent thought it was about the deer blueb if you are a deer hunter and cant find or kill deer it does indeed say something about ones abilities

Just because I didn't find a deer I choose to kill doesn't mean i couldn't have killed either a buck or a doe in any given year. O passed on 12 legal buck in the combined seasons of 2001 and 2002.
Old 04-06-2009, 03:30 PM
Nontypical Buck

01 02 was a few years back sport you need leave computer screen every now and again it is 4-6-2009
Old 04-06-2009, 03:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

Remember simpleton .I found 6 buck in 2 days of archery in 2008 ,so I know how to find deer. but i am not going to kill them just to impress an internet clown.
Old 04-06-2009, 03:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

lmao you couldnt impress me with a turdytree point sport
could have been fools luck bb kinda like fools gold
Old 04-06-2009, 03:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

That is the difference between you and me. I am not out to impress anyone with the deer I kill. I out grew that stage about 20 years ago after spending several years of hunting in Montana and WYo. I have no desire to impress people I don't even know and know enough that killing a big buck won't change my life one way or another.
Old 04-06-2009, 04:00 PM
Giant Nontypical

Apparently you have the same affliction as BTB,compulsive lying. I stated quite clearly I saw 6 buck in 2 days of archery this year and BTB crucified me because I mistakenly said I saw 12 .
Please explain how you "mistakenly" post 12 instead of 6?

Please explain how you don't notice your "mistake", in fact how you repeated it without catching your mistake?

Please explain how this is the first time you did anything but flat out deny that "mistake"

Unlike the differences of opinion or interperetation you refer to as lies, this "mistake" was a cut and dried,black and white, contradiction of yourself.

Unless you have a darn good answer to those questions, we'll have no choice but to call you a ____.Well, you know, that word you like to use on everyone who disagrees with you.
Old 04-06-2009, 04:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Please explain how you don't notice your "mistake", in fact how you repeated it without catching your mistake?
I did that already and I didn't repeat it as you claim. you are obviously suffering from severe memory loss ,so I am actually beginning to feel sorry for you., best wishes for a speedy recovery.
Old 04-06-2009, 04:35 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: bluebird2

I did that already and I didn't repeat it as you claim. you are obviously suffering from severe memory loss ,so I am actually beginning to feel sorry for you., best wishes for a speedy recovery.
You did no such thing. Another liewont cover your original lie.
Old 04-06-2009, 04:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

I made it quite clear to all but the dumb and deaf that I confused the 12 buck I passed in 2001 and 2002 with the 6 buck I saw in 2 days of archery in 2008.. I truly feel sorry for your loss of memory. Lyme disease is a terrible and debilitating disease and I wish you a speedy recovery.
Old 04-06-2009, 04:43 PM
Banned

Wow btb are you that friggin desparate?? The best you can do to the opposition is challenge an old statement that was mistyped god only knows how long ago, and meant absolutely nothing anyway?? You sure like to keep to nonsensical subjects to avoid the real issues dont you mr distraction?

My god man, next your gonna behaving another multi-page argumentwith someone over wether they ate a moonpie or a friggin ho-ho for lunch!

Quick Reply: Pennsylvania deer kills drop

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.