Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 DEER MANAGEMENT OPEN HOUSES >

DEER MANAGEMENT OPEN HOUSES

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

DEER MANAGEMENT OPEN HOUSES

Old 03-15-2009, 02:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: DEER MANAGEMENT OPEN HOUSES

The answers to my first two questions were provided by Dr. R. . As you might have guess the answer to the question on breeding rates came from RSB.
Old 03-15-2009, 02:49 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: BTBowhunter

All the "unanswered questions" I've seen on this forum have been answered over and over ad nauseum either here, on te PGC website or elsewhere but some members simply won't accept those answers or can't comprehend them.
Have they now. Then you should know the answers to these questions. Please answer these three questions.

Have ARs increased or decreased the average racks size of 2.5+ buck?

Why is 2F managed at a higher DD that 2G even though regeneration in 2F is poorer than in 2G?

Why have statewide breeding rates decreased by 5%?

Old 03-15-2009, 02:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

All the "unanswered questions" I've seen on this forum have been answered over and over ad nauseum either here, on te PGC website or elsewhere but some members simply won't accept those answers or can't comprehend them.
Double talk and BS are not answers . You can't cite any source that explains why we don't have the data on the effects of ARs or why the PGC doesn't report DDs and breeding rates for each WMU. They obviously have the data ,but are refusing to release it.
Old 03-15-2009, 03:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Cornelius08

"some members simply won't accept those answers or can't comprehend them. "

Then perhaps you should have attended the Pgc open house.
I considered it but I have no unanswered questions regarding deer management and have no problem getting answers when I do ask.

Now, I'd love an opportunity to ask 4 BOC members about the crossbow vote
Old 03-15-2009, 03:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

I considered it but I have no unanswered questions regarding deer management and have no problem getting answers when I do ask.
That is because blind followers don't ask meaningful questions. They think if the ask a PGC guy how they are doing today, that is for the a very hard and difficult question to answer. Most don't know enough about the deer plan to ask more difficult questions like which way is the wind blowing today.
Old 03-15-2009, 03:20 PM
Giant Nontypical

I see you have been studyingdiligently underyour [&:]bird master there grasshopper. Theanswer is neither. The average rack size across the board has increased because the average age of the harvested buck has increased.

Why is 2F managed at a higher DD that 2G even though regeneration in 2F is poorer than in 2G?
RSB provided a detailed answer to that one. If you missed it, click on the search link above and search for it under author RSB. If after reading RSB's detailed answer, you cant understand it, I'm afraid maybe you need more help than can be given by anyone here but we'll do our best.

I'm surprised you missed this stuff. Once again, click the search button above. RSB also explained that one very well. After he explained it, Bluebird was confused and had mistakenly added some "extra ingredients" when he did his math but I cleared that up for him. It should be easy to find and to follow.

I do thank you, however, forproviding a perfect example supporting this statement that I previously made....
but some members simply won't accept those answers or can't comprehend them.
Old 03-15-2009, 03:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

I see you have been studying diligently under your bird master there grasshopper. The answer is neither. The average rack size across the board has increased because the average age of the harvested buck has increased.
Any idiot would know that the average rack size of the buck harvested would increase if you make it illegal to harvest smaller buck. but that tells you nothing about whether the average rack size of all 2.5+ buck increased or decreased ,so you are wrong again.
RSB provided a detailed answer to that one. If you missed it, click on the search link above and search for it under author RSB. If after reading RSB's detailed answer, you cant understand it, I'm afraid maybe you need more help than can be given by anyone here but we'll do our best.

And I proved he was wrong by providing the actual PGC data showing the distribution of the does sampled.

Blind followers can't see the forest for the trees.
Old 03-15-2009, 03:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: bluebird2

I see you have been studyingdiligently underyour bird master there grasshopper. Theanswer is neither. The average rack size across the board has increased because the average age of the harvested buck has increased.
Any idiot would know that the average rack size of the buck harvested would increase if you make it illegal to harvest smaller buck. but that tells you nothing about whether the average rack size of all 2.5+ buck increased or decreased ,so you are wrong again.

And I proved he was wrong by providing the actual PGC data showing the distribution of the does sampled.

Blind followers can't see the forest for the trees.
I could take pages and pages to respond but I'll simply swipe a quote from the greatest president this country had inmy lifetimme, Ronald Reagan

There you go again....

Old 03-15-2009, 04:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

As I said before, you aren't smart enough to provide a logical defense for your position so you resort to non-sensical answers to divert attention from you lack of knowledge.
Old 03-15-2009, 04:09 PM
Fork Horn

I see you have been studyingdiligently underyour [&:]bird master there grasshopper. Theanswer is neither. The average rack size across the board has increased because the average age of the harvested buck has increased.

I'm surprised you missed this stuff. Once again, click the search button above. RSB also explained that one very well. After he explained it, Bluebird was confused and had mistakenly added some "extra ingredients" when he did his math but I cleared that up for him. It should be easy to find and to follow.

I do thank you, however, forproviding a perfect example supporting this statement that I previously made....
but some members simply won't accept those answers or can't comprehend them.
You silly little boy. You just dodged the questions. Bluebird is right after all. You don't know what you are talking about. At least you haven't demonstrated it to me.

Perhaps you should stick to things you know about. Like posting cartoons,making sly remarks, and making off-color jokes which aren't all that funny.

By the way, your credibility is circling down the toilet too.

Quick Reply: DEER MANAGEMENT OPEN HOUSES

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.