Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 And they wonder why. >

And they wonder why.

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

And they wonder why.

Old 02-26-2009, 04:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: And they wonder why.

tht
ORIGINAL: bowtruck

bb you just repeat the say thing 10 diffrent ways breeding rates no deer ars are bad almost every post comes down to one of thoose things with you i think we all have posted are views on those 3 things many times
While that may be true,the reason that occurs is because other keep raising the same issues and i reply to those issues.
Old 02-26-2009, 04:39 PM
Typical Buck

I love this messegeboard. Don't get much time to keep up with it, but it seems to me that the name calling should be stopped.
Old 02-26-2009, 04:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

the funny thing some of the posters are saying mods/admin need to stop it but yet this isnt the youth forum
most of us on here are adults needing mommy or daddy to step in and stop the fight I think we all should act
our age and then we would not need a mod to tell us we are being bad boys and girls
Old 02-26-2009, 04:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

duplicate post darn site
Old 02-26-2009, 04:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

I agree.
Old 02-26-2009, 05:58 PM
Fork Horn

when my kids fought like this (they are 4 years apart) I made them sit on the couch and hold hands.
Old 02-26-2009, 06:09 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: WCO R.W.J

when my kids fought like this (they are 4 years apart) I made them sit on the couch and hold hands.
I grew up with 2 brothers, one older and one younger. Holding hands on the couch would have resulted in yet another fist fight!
Old 02-26-2009, 06:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

Let's all put a certain person on the ignore list for a week, as a self imposed sanction on our perceived misconduct.

Old 02-26-2009, 06:44 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: livbucks

Let's all put a certain person on the ignore list for a week, as a self imposed sanction on our perceived misconduct.
There isn't just any one person on here acting like a child. There is enough blame to go around. Each of us should probally take a long hard look at ourselves first before we start finding fault with each other.
Old 02-26-2009, 06:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Maverick 1

ORIGINAL: livbucks

There isn't just any one person on here acting like a child. There is enough blame to go around. Each of us should probally take a long hard look at ourselves first before we start finding fault with each other.
Could not agree more. I just think that would put a quick end to it. Kind of like the teacher telling fighting kids to not look at or talk to each other.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.