Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Honest Answers.

Old 02-27-2009, 07:10 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Honest Answers.

Must be the cabin fever making everybody edgy. Couple of nice days and then ugly out again only serves to torment those of us that would like to be fishin or callin' in a gobblerby now. Maybe we all need an outlet for our frustration. I'm a member of a gym ( and not the kind with soccer mom's on yoga mats and treadmills, though the scenery would be better!) the kind with speedbags and a ring....maybe I could set up a MB outing????? Then some of the internet tough guys can have it out with the gloves on and see if they would really want to do it with gloves off!
Old 02-27-2009, 07:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

I think people take this crap way to seriously.I argue more with bluebird than I do with my own wife.Still,I consider him a friend.He's hammered me more than once and I just laugh.I personally appreciate good sarcasm,even if it's directed at me.No sense taking everything personal.
Old 02-27-2009, 07:44 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Screamin Steel

Must be the cabin fever making everybody edgy. Couple of nice days and then ugly out again only serves to torment those of us that would like to be fishin or callin' in a gobblerby now. Maybe we all need an outlet for our frustration. I'm a member of a gym ( and not the kind with soccer mom's on yoga mats and treadmills, though the scenery would be better!) the kind with speedbags and a ring....maybe I could set up a MB outing????? Then some of the internet tough guys can have it out with the gloves on and see if they would really want to do it with gloves off!
If'in were doing this tag team style, I'm taking "Sproul man" I've heard say he'd take on grizzly with a switch in woods at night.
Old 02-27-2009, 10:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

No way.I want him on my team.Any guy that gets 15 feet from a screaching,tawny Pa mountainhas to be harder than lips on a woodpecker
Old 02-27-2009, 12:25 PM
Banned

I want btb on my team! That way when he's gettin' pummeled, and he goes to tag, I can turn my back and act like Im tying my shoe, or carry on a conversation with the ring card girls. (LOL)(LOL)

Btw, there was only one guy that made a threat. Whats he gonna do.... Box himself?
Old 02-27-2009, 12:39 PM
Banned

"Hell Doug I don't think the lot of them could knock the sweat off my girlfriends granddaughter's brow, bunch a blow hard key board loser's."

I agree Btb and a few of his compadres fit that description to a "T".
Old 02-27-2009, 01:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nevermind.I went through all 7 pages and found it.I'd actually like to meet BB face to face myself one of these days myself.Sure wouldn't want to do him any bodily harm though.

A few years ago,several guys from another message board met at my house when we were doing a browse impact survey.Several came as far away as Pittsburg,Erie and even Montgomery county.One guy in particular always bugged me me with his pompous attitude.As it turned out,he was actually a pretty nice guy and we had alot more in common than we disagreed with.Once I got to know him,it was easy to see that I was simply taking him wrong.I suspect that's the case with most on here as well.
Old 02-27-2009, 02:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

If I was still living in Factoryville I would make darn sure we arranged a meeting when you came in to visit your brother. But, being 5 miles from the PA/NJ line makes it quite a chore to meet you guys from central or western PA. But one thing I am sure of is that,we could become good friends if we lived close to each other. You are definitely a good ethical hunter and i'd be honored to hunt with you anytime and if I had quality hunting in my area I would be more than willing to invite you to share it with me.
Old 02-27-2009, 02:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Even though I disagree with him alot bluebird I agree with your last post about Doug.
I also always enjoy reading bluebird's post to see a perspective from another side.Couldn't ever figure out why it gets some people's panties in a bunch.
Old 02-27-2009, 03:42 PM
Typical Buck

I'm getting that warm, gooshy feeling inside. Nice to see everyone has made up and getting along good again. I swear, all of a sudden I'm getting Lionel Richie tunes streaming as soon as I logged in......

Quick Reply: Honest Answers.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.