Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Some nice bucks (pic) >

Some nice bucks (pic)

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Some nice bucks (pic)

Old 02-21-2009, 08:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Some nice bucks (pic)

I think Doug tried to send that pic to me some time ago but I never got it. Those are without a doubt some nice buck.

But how significant is that truck load of bucks? What percentage of the bucks harvested in 2G had racks anywhere close to those buck? Are those buck as much the result of the bad weather on the 2007 opening day as they are due to ARs? Did the snow cover in 2008 account for the harvest of a much higher percentage of older buck? Some of those questions may be answered in march when the pGC releases the harvest data.
Old 02-21-2009, 08:57 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: bluebird2

I think Doug tried to send that pic to me some time ago but I never got it. Those are without a doubt some nice buck.

But how significant is that truck load of bucks? What percentage of the bucks harvested in 2G had racks anywhere close to those buck? Are those buck as much the result of the bad weather on the 2007 opening day as they are due to ARs? Did the snow cover in 2008 account for the harvest of a much higher percentage of older buck? Some of those questions may be answered in march when the pGC releases the harvest data.
It is very significant! It shows 2g has deer. It shows the bonus of Ar's ,bigger deer![/align]
Old 02-21-2009, 09:10 AM
Fork Horn

Here we go again ! BTB,you still like to stir up ****. Sorry,but I don't think a picture like that is going to change anybody's opinion on AR.
Nice deer,nice try, but no way !
Old 02-21-2009, 09:14 AM

ORIGINAL: BTBowhunter

ORIGINAL: hatchet jack

PA!

Hatchet Jack

Yup!

PA alright!!

Now which WMU???

Wrong. Cessnas taxi is very popular in the state of PA. I have talked to him many times. Alot of hunters hunt other WMUs than they are from what he says. They travel down by pittsburgh to hunt deer cause they are larger. I bet most of those deers are from locals who hunted the western part of the state and brought their deers back to have Cessna mount them. I know Cessna from mountain runroad in Penfield. Try again from what WMUs they came from. The hunters might of been from2Gor 2E or 2F or 2D, All these WMUs are within 30 miles of Cessnas and maybe some of the deer,But don't say they all came from 2G when that is a lie. Don't believe me, Call Cessnas and ask him. Again that is a total lie and as RSB, you try to minipulate the truth. In your face btb.
Old 02-21-2009, 10:22 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: bluebird2

I attached no particular significance other than where they came from.

I will venture an OPINION though. 2007's horrible weather probably saved some bucks that aged another year and this years (2008) great conditions probably helped bump the harvest to a better than average number including some of those leftover bucks from last year.

It is interesting though how you claimed that the horrible weather of 2007 was not significant but now the great conditions for 2008 somehow are significant.

can't have it both ways sport!
Old 02-21-2009, 10:32 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: R2D2

ORIGINAL: BTBowhunter

ORIGINAL: hatchet jack

PA!

Hatchet Jack

Yup!

PA alright!!

Now which WMU???

Wrong. Cessnas taxi is very popular in the state of PA. I have talked to him many times. Alot of hunters hunt other WMUs than they are from what he says. They travel down by pittsburgh to hunt deer cause they are larger. I bet most of those deers are from locals who hunted the western part of the state and brought their deers back to have Cessna mount them. I know Cessna from mountain runroad in Penfield. Try again from what WMUs they came from. The hunters might of been from2Gor 2E or 2F or 2D, All these WMUs are within 30 miles of Cessnas and maybe some of the deer,But don't say they all came from 2G when that is a lie. Don't believe me, Call Cessnas and ask him. Again that is a total lie and as RSB, you try to minipulate the truth. In your face btb.

Three posts in two days and all three are incoherent, borderline illiterate and inflamatory. Nice way to start out here. Or should I say welcome back Pedro?

I do not have a sworn notarized affadavit from the sender but I've never known him to lieor make up stories.Istated in the first post that this was sent to me. I did concede that this is secondhand information.

If you have genuine verifiable information about the photo, bring it on. Without it, you become a liar by calling me one. So put up or shut up.
Old 02-21-2009, 10:35 AM
Giant Nontypical

For those questioning the tags, I believe the tags on the antlersappear to be the taxidermists orprocessors tags. I know that it is a common practice among taxidermists and processors to attach their own tags. I can only spot one tag that appears to be a PA tag in the ear.
Old 02-21-2009, 11:13 AM
Typical Buck

It's a shame how a topic that someone shared a nice photo and wanted everyone to have a little fun. Once again became target of insults,creditability and twisted versions as to why it was posted.[/align]
Old 02-21-2009, 11:14 AM
Typical Buck

It's a shame how a topic that someone shared a nice photo and wanted everyone to have a little fun. Once again became target of insults,creditability and twisted versions as to why it was posted.[/align]
Old 02-21-2009, 11:28 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: blkpowder

It's a shame how a topic that someone shared a nice photo and wanted everyone to have a little fun. Once again became target of insults,creditability and twisted versions as to why it was posted.
[/align]
You said a mouthful blkpowder. I would think that any PA guy would be happy to know they came from here.

That red handbutton at the bottom is surely getting tempting again

Quick Reply: Some nice bucks (pic)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.