Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 From our Friends at Audubon >

From our Friends at Audubon

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

From our Friends at Audubon

Old 01-16-2009, 07:52 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: From our Friends at Audubon

ORIGINAL: DougE

I never lied about a single solitary thing and you can't give me one example.Believe me,pretending to be like you isn't one of my goals.
no, douge but you distort real facts that we have deer in clinton county/potter county which you dont hunt in dailyand say we dont know how to hunt like you or deer are WAYBACK,by the way thats the DCNR buzzword too, WAYBACK.

then you say,SPROUL DOES NOT HAVE CLUE WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT, HE ONLY WANTS MORE DEER AND SAYS THERE ARE FEW.

even my friend RSB sees deer when he comes thru clinton county along road ,like 12 deer in 18 miles with PRIVATELAND OR SAFETY ZONE AREASand feels we have all kinds of deer in clinton.

if some changes were made that i just sent to harrisburg with rep hanna, things would improve.

AR for all of us.
no early in-line/rifle in oct
keep first week no doe hunting
stop dmaps
best one

1 deer and your done in wmu2g. if you kill doe in 2b, no doe allowed killed in 2g.
Old 01-16-2009, 08:00 AM
Banned

Sproul, that will never fly with pgc. That doesnt wipe out the herd effectively enough for their liking. The crew at Audubon would never let that happen, at least not unless the 3 boc members leaving are actually replaced with pro-hunting commissioners.

-------------------
Liars, like cheaters, never prosper.
Old 01-16-2009, 08:11 AM
Nontypical Buck

Sproul,find a post where I said anything about deer numbers in potter and clinton counties.I never even claimed2G had alot of deer.I said the places where I hunt,have plenty.I've repeatedly stated that vast areas of 2g HAVE POOR HABITAT AND THEREFORE,FEW DEER.The key is hunting where deershould actually be,not where you want them to be.Find the food sources and cover and you'll find plenty f deer in 2G.

I ALSO NEVER CLAIMED THAT THEDEER WERE ONLY WAYBACK.i SAID THERY'RE WHERE THERE'SFOOD AND COVER.YOY CLAIM THEY'RE ONLY NEARTHE ROADS.THAT'S RIDICULOUS.
Old 01-16-2009, 08:38 AM
Giant Nontypical

Sproul,find a post where I said anything about deer numbers in potter and clinton counties.I never even claimed2G had alot of deer.I said the places where I hunt,have plenty.I've repeatedly stated that vast areas of 2g HAVE POOR HABITAT AND THEREFORE,FEW DEER.The key is hunting where deershould actually be,not where you want them to be.Find the food sources and cover and you'll find plenty f deer in 2G.

I ALSO NEVER CLAIMED THAT THEDEER WERE ONLY WAYBACK.i SAID THERY'RE WHERE THERE'SFOOD AND COVER.YOY CLAIM THEY'RE ONLY NEARTHE ROADS.THAT'S RIDICULOUS.
you said,SPROUL DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT AND ONLY WANTS MORE DEER.

you know i only make statements about those 3 countys,clinton/potter/east cameron county.

how do you know we have poor habitat and i never heard you say we have FEW DEER.
Old 01-16-2009, 09:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

I drive through the Sproul state forest all the timeon my way home to visit my mother.From what I can see,the habitat is poor at best.I hunt Grove twp,Cameron county and the habitat is very bad,but definately getting better in spots do to less deer.I hunt where I expect to find deer and low and behold,I find them in 2G.It's no b.s either.mOST OF THE GUYS i KNOW WHO HUNT IN 2g,hunt being the key word,are not complaining
Old 01-16-2009, 10:17 AM
Giant Nontypical

I drive through the Sproul state forest all the timeon my way home to visit my mother.From what I can see,the habitat is poor at best.I hunt Grove twp,Cameron county and the habitat is very bad,but definately getting better in spots do to less deer.I hunt where I expect to find deer and low and behold,I find them in 2G.It's no b.s either.mOST OF THE GUYS i KNOW WHO HUNT IN 2g,hunt being the key word,are not complaining
there you go again!
you have to slide in phrase,HUNT BEING KEY WORD[:@]

you sure you dont work for DCNR/PGC.
Old 01-16-2009, 12:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Alt is getting payback! He is getting justfication for his supposed wronging.
Old 01-16-2009, 12:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

In what way?
Old 01-18-2009, 05:03 PM
Fork Horn

Denny,

Do you know what you still are?