Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 PA Deer Season Question >

PA Deer Season Question

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

PA Deer Season Question

Old 12-19-2008, 02:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: PA Deer Season Question

i ment the othersesones that fall in archery not the deer that fall but must be you do have deer in 5c if the archers do so well?
Old 12-19-2008, 03:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Every WMU has deer and if you don't believe me just look at the harvest data. Just because archers kill over 50% of the buck doesn't mean they are doing well . It might just mean we have a lot of archery hunters.
Old 12-19-2008, 03:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

I see smile bb it will alright
Old 12-19-2008, 05:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Try formulating complete sentences so I have some idea what you are saying.
Old 12-19-2008, 05:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

yeah just try bash everyone who says something TRY TO READ BETWEEN THE LINES YOU ARE NOT PERFECT EITHER
Old 12-19-2008, 05:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

Who are you to say I am not perfect? If you use the preview feature you can review your post before you submit it. Try it you'll like it!1
Old 12-19-2008, 05:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: bowtruck

yeah just try bash everyone who says something TRY TO READ BETWEEN THE LINES YOU ARE NOT PERFECT EITHER
Bowtruck, take it as a complimient. If BB2 is bashing you it must mean you've hit a nerve with something true.

I'd recommend using the red button and his nonsense posts will go away.

His motivation comes from the fact that he cant seem to find more than a few deer these days. While we're all seeing a few less deer, there are some who simply won't or can't adapt and instead have to place blame on anything anyone or everything and everyone. BB2 is one of those. he simply won't accept that we now have to hunt for the deer instead of sitting on a favorite stump and waiting for the "pumpkin army deer drive"

He complains that he hunted 10 days and only saw 3 deer. Instead of asking himself what he's doing wrong he chooses to attack the PGC and anyone who disagrees with him. After all, it MUST be their fault! He isa dying breed so don't take too much stock in whatever he says. If it gets tobe too much, use the red button. Personally I think it's a great tool!
Old 12-19-2008, 05:34 PM
Nontypical Buck

thankyou Bbird when i care i will try that

btb i may try that red button thou if he finds something that acually bugs me
Old 12-19-2008, 05:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'd recommend using the red button and his nonsense posts will go awa
Why would you recommend using the red button when you have proven you can't use it yourself.
BB2 is one of those. he simply won't accept that we now have to hunt for the deer instead of sitting on a favorite stump and waiting for the "pumpkin army deer drive"
I hunt for deer more than any of you self proclaimed experts. I do not sit in a stand for ever waiting to ambush a deer. I am one of the few hunters left that get off their stump or their tree stand and try to push deer to my fellow hunters. But that is a concept that is totally beyond BTB's narrow minded view of hunting in PA.

Old 12-19-2008, 05:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Bluebird not that any of this has to do with this topic but how do you know how much anyone else hunts
and maybe everyone else doesnt need as much time as you do

Quick Reply: PA Deer Season Question

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.