Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

HOW SOME CHEAT

Old 12-07-2008, 06:46 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: HOW SOME CHEAT

ORIGINAL: bullmoose38

ORIGINAL: germain

I feel it's my duty to turn them in.I've done it in the past and will continue to do it in the future.
The last time I turned the slobs in I was told by other hunters the WCO was checking the baiting site out.He rode bike to get back into the area.I was impressed.
Aint real crazy about the PGC's deer management but I sure have respect for the WCO'S.
Im the same way germain. Some people may say I am a rat but I dont care. Obey the rules and I wont have a problem with you. I caught a guy kicking antlers off in the early muzzleloader season. And wait til you hear this story. I will post it as soon as all legal action has been completed. Its unreal![&:]
here is better one, our local bigtime poacher got caught with bear without license.

he was fined 3,000 last week.

he is out in woods RIDING from daylight to dark on the sandy run rd/stoney run rd in clinton county.

he is still at it even tho caught[:@]

he is not wearing ORANGE in truck as he wants to let everyone know HE IS NOT HUNTING

HE IS JUST TAKING A RIDE.

i heard a lot of shooting at 5 30 pm on thursday and out the road he comes,no way anyone could see a buck in dark and count horns.[:@]cant prove it was him[:@]

next day, i saw fresh blood trails coming off the hillsides along roads, those deer were shot in dark by ROAD HUNTERS and most likely doe too which is illegal.

LIKE dmap tags being used in summerson mtn area of clinton countywhere you CANT use a dmap tag.[:@]

no one is checking on PRIVATELAND owners and they will say,OH I SHOOT DOE IN THE DMAP AREAS AND JUST BROUGHT THE DOE BACK TO CAMP.

hearing 45 shots in area that i know has only a few buck ,what doies that tell us.

it tells you someone was shooting doe first week and using DMAP tags.[:@]
Old 12-07-2008, 07:17 AM
Giant Nontypical

I feel it's my duty to turn them in.I've done it in the past and will continue to do it in the future.
The last time I turned the slobs in I was told by other hunters the WCO was checking the baiting site out.He rode bike to get back into the area.I was impressed.
Aint real crazy about the PGC's deer management but I sure have respect for the WCO'S.
Im the same way germain. Some people may say I am a rat but I dont care. Obey the rules and I wont have a problem with you. I caught a guy kicking antlers off in the early muzzleloader season. And wait til you hear this story. I will post it as soon as all legal action has been completed. Its unreal![&:]
remember i said the EARLY in-line season should end because of illegal things that are happening,our biggest one is the big bucks could be shot and arrow in hole as you can carry a bow/gun now.[:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@]

that RULE is leading to this,its making it easy to do.[:@]
Old 12-07-2008, 11:43 AM

Sproul again,what big bucks are you talking about if there is no deer in your area? I see no deer you say but people all around your area are killing alot of deer illegally. Are you even going into the woods looking for deer. Or are you to busy spying on people and watching them shoot all these deer? How can you say one thing and report on another? Contradict much?
Old 12-07-2008, 03:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: sproulman

remember i said the EARLY in-line season should end because of illegal things that are happening,our biggest one is the big bucks could be shot and arrow in hole as you can carry a bow/gun now.[:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@]

that RULE is leading to this,its making it easy to do.[:@]
Yep lets stop early muzzleloader season because some people dont obey the law. Thats like saying lets ban all guns because people break laws and murder people. Dont blame the seasons blame the outlaws. Better yet do something about it and report them!
Old 12-07-2008, 04:37 PM
Fork Horn

I have to agree with sammy_tat. If there are no deer in your area and you are hunting every day back in the mountains how can one observe all of this illegal activity going on? I have no doubts that alot of what you are talking about is going on but you can't dwell on it if you know you can't do anything about it, so I'd get out there and get your deer legally and show them whos the better hunter.
Old 12-08-2008, 07:49 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: sammy_tat

Sproul again,what big bucks are you talking about if there is no deer in your area? I see no deer you say but people all around your area are killing alot of deer illegally. Are you even going into the woods looking for deer. Or are you to busy spying on people and watching them shoot all these deer? How can you say one thing and report on another? Contradict much?
i know of around 10 bucks, nice ones killed the first week in western clinton county.

we used to get that many with just our crew for first week of buck.

so, you dont know what you are talking about.

as for spying, yes, if i catch you outlawing, i will report you in minute.

Old 12-08-2008, 08:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Let me ask a Question... If you violate a game law no matter how small... Are you a poacher???

I really believe that if you had 10 hunters standing in front of you that 8 of those huntershas violated game laws every year
Old 12-08-2008, 08:46 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Mr. Longbeard

Let me ask a Question... If you violate a game law no matter how small... Are you a poacher???

I really believe that if you had 10 hunters standing in front of you that 8 of those huntershas violated game laws every year
no, you are not POACHER in most HUNTERS eyes.

definition of POACHER is one that goes out and kill deer out of season and at night/day.

then you have ROAD HUNTER that hunts in legal hrs but shoots out window and usually during regular deer season.

both areviolating LAW but the POACHER in ROAD hunters eyes a FELON.LOW LIFE.

now, most of road hunters i see are good people, ALL of POACHERS are low life.

both are breaking law.

this is why when you say 8 out of 10 break law, NO, i dont believe that but have 8 out of 10 broken the LAW over years, YES, but most were mistakes do to their YOUTH.

most of hunters i see, drink with, play cards with, go to club meetings are for most part, GOING BY LAW.

you would be surprised at ones you think ARE GOING BY LAW AND ARE NOT.

do too lack of ddeer now, i even here the law breakers in past saying, THEY SHOULD PUT THAT POACHER IN PRISON.

40 years ago, that would have been them they locked up.

as paul harvey says, GOOD DAY!!
Old 12-08-2008, 09:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

Guys, I know the area that Sproul is talking about. And yeah, its like the wild wild west up there. Lots of guys who really don't give a S@#t. There is poaching all over the place, that I know. But I'll tell ya, its pretty bad up in those parts. Heck, you can even go to one of the local bow shops up that way and hear guys bragging about jack lighting deer.

I don't envy anyone who hunts up there and had to deal with that. You can call and call the WCO officers. But it doesn't do a whole lot of good.
Old 12-08-2008, 09:42 AM

Sproul go back and look thru all your writtings. No deer here and yet you say the camps around your area are comming out of their drives and have Dmap tags on their deer and you know they didn't get them from the DMAP area. Then you say you hear all the shooting going on and they are not shooting at bucks.
Yes,I know what I am talking about. You are contradicting yourself.Go thru your posts and read them. For no deer in your area there is alot of crime going on for no deer. Are you sure they are not shooting at rabbits? Rabbits look like deer but smaller as bob cats look like ML but smaller also. I call BS on you don't know what is going on in your area sproul. I think your dreaming these things up you say.

Quick Reply: HOW SOME CHEAT

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.