HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - HOW SOME CHEAT
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2008, 06:46 AM
sproulman
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: HOW SOME CHEAT

ORIGINAL: bullmoose38

ORIGINAL: germain

I feel it's my duty to turn them in.I've done it in the past and will continue to do it in the future.
The last time I turned the slobs in I was told by other hunters the WCO was checking the baiting site out.He rode bike to get back into the area.I was impressed.
Aint real crazy about the PGC's deer management but I sure have respect for the WCO'S.
Im the same way germain. Some people may say I am a rat but I dont care. Obey the rules and I wont have a problem with you. I caught a guy kicking antlers off in the early muzzleloader season. And wait til you hear this story. I will post it as soon as all legal action has been completed. Its unreal![&:]
here is better one, our local bigtime poacher got caught with bear without license.

he was fined 3,000 last week.

he is out in woods RIDING from daylight to dark on the sandy run rd/stoney run rd in clinton county.

he is still at it even tho caught[:@]

he is not wearing ORANGE in truck as he wants to let everyone know HE IS NOT HUNTING

HE IS JUST TAKING A RIDE.

i heard a lot of shooting at 5 30 pm on thursday and out the road he comes,no way anyone could see a buck in dark and count horns.[:@]cant prove it was him[:@]

next day, i saw fresh blood trails coming off the hillsides along roads, those deer were shot in dark by ROAD HUNTERS and most likely doe too which is illegal.

LIKE dmap tags being used in summerson mtn area of clinton countywhere you CANT use a dmap tag.[:@]

no one is checking on PRIVATELAND owners and they will say,OH I SHOOT DOE IN THE DMAP AREAS AND JUST BROUGHT THE DOE BACK TO CAMP.

hearing 45 shots in area that i know has only a few buck ,what doies that tell us.

it tells you someone was shooting doe first week and using DMAP tags.[:@]