Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 Mountain lions in PA! >

Mountain lions in PA!

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Mountain lions in PA!

Old 11-01-2008, 09:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Mountain lions in PA!

There must be a ton of them out there in PA with all these sightings. I was thinking about heading out west to Oregon for a hunt this winter. You guys have a season out in PA? It's a lot closer to home and it sounds like you have more.
Old 11-01-2008, 09:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: RSB

Oh yea they are here alright, they simply must be because people say they saw one. But, unlike mountain lions in all other parts of the world the ones in Pennsylvaniahave really unique capabilities.

The lions in Pennsylvania can fly and that is the reason none have ever left a track in the snow or mud. The lions in Pennsylvania don’t ever have to eat either and that is why no one has ever found were a lion killed anything. And, since they don’t have to eat that also accounts for why they have never left any scat any where in this state for people to find.

Why the mountain lions in Pennsylvania are so good not one has ever been captured on one of the hundreds of thousands of trail cameras scattered across the state. None have ever been caught in one of the hundreds of thousands of foot hold traps set in the state each year forever either. Not one has ever been shot in mistake for a deer during the deer season in spite of the fact they are the same color as a deer, yet hunters shoot other hunters in orange vests and hats in mistake for deer every year.

But, the really interesting thing about the Pennsylvania mountain lions is their ability to burry their remains after they have died so that no one has ever found a dead one even though people have been reporting seeing them for more then the thirty plus year I have been getting the reports of mountain lions. I guess the mountain lions in Pennsylvania just never diesince no one has ever found a dead one or even the bones of dead one in over a hundred years.

The fact is that a VERY high percentage of the people that see a bobcat in Pennsylvania believe they saw a mountain lion with a long tail because they actually saw the way the back leg of a bobcat extends behind it when it walks or runs.

Go here, take a look at this cat and see why people think they saw a mountain lion.

http://www.naturequestadventures.com/blog/

R.S. Bodenhorn
RSB,there was and is picture of COUGAR taken in armstrong county,pa in 2007.

i think you can do a search of it and see picture.

game commision stated,IT LOOKS LIKE A COUGAR

they also said they needed more evidence.

rsb, i think you got a feel for me, i believe you feel that i am no hoaxter.I KNOW WHAT I SAW AT 15 FT.

i saw one in pottersdale,pa.all reported to wco at clfd who said.

SPROUL GROUND IS TOO HARD AND I WILL NEVER GET A TRACK AND MY ANSWER TO YOU IS THIS,THEY DONT EXIST.
Old 11-01-2008, 09:26 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: 2 Lunger

There must be a ton of them out there in PA with all these sightings. I was thinking about heading out west to Oregon for a hunt this winter. You guys have a season out in PA? It's a lot closer to home and it sounds like you have more.
2 LUNGER,in 47 years i have been in woods hunting clinton/cameron/potter countys, up until about 1993, i never heard of a COUGAR SIGHTING.

same with coyote, we NEVER heard report of coyote, after that, all kinds of sightings.

so, after 1993, cougar and coyote sighting STARTED HAPPENIING.

there is TOO MANY reports from seasoned hunters to not believe what they are seeing.

these reporets have been increasing for last 6 years, bigtime.
Old 11-01-2008, 10:38 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: sproulman

ORIGINAL: 2 Lunger

2 LUNGER,in 47 years i have been in woods hunting clinton/cameron/potter countys, up until about 1993, i never heard of a COUGAR SIGHTING.

same with coyote, we NEVER heard report of coyote, after that, all kinds of sightings.

so, after 1993, cougar and coyote sighting STARTED HAPPENIING.

there is TOO MANY reports from seasoned hunters to not believe what they are seeing.

these reporets have been increasing for last 6 years, bigtime.
Hey, who would've thunk it that we would have them in IL. We've produced 3 dead bodies of wild cougars in 5 years. Not saying you don't have them. But gosh, you guys have more sightings out there than they do in the west!
Old 11-01-2008, 11:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

could the moderators set it up so when you click on a "i saw a mountainlion/puma/cougar/black panther thread, Patsy Cline singing "crazy" comes on automatically?
Old 11-02-2008, 04:46 AM
Typical Buck

So, since they don't exist in PA,it isn't against any law or regulation to kill one in PA, correct?
Old 11-02-2008, 06:40 AM
Spike

Just the other day I was in the woods in the Adirondacks and I saw a tiger take down a zebra and then get run off by a rhino who was then abducted by a ufo being piloted by Bigfoot. I guess I am the only one who seen this and I did not get any picsso no one believes me. You guys believe me though...right?
Old 11-02-2008, 06:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Omg......here we go again.
Old 11-02-2008, 07:44 AM
Typical Buck

moose you need to get an agent for your comedy lmao
Old 11-02-2008, 01:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: jimbodwb

Just the other day I was in the woods in the Adirondacks and I saw a tiger take down a zebra and then get run off by a rhino who was then abducted by a ufo being piloted by Bigfoot. I guess I am the only one who seen this and I did not get any picsso no one believes me. You guys believe me though...right?
I believe you!

Quick Reply: Mountain lions in PA!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.