Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Regional Forums > Northeast
 PA antler restriction >

PA antler restriction

Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

PA antler restriction

Old 08-08-2008, 06:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: PA antler restriction

See above.
Old 08-08-2008, 06:47 PM
Nontypical Buck

No lie on my part. This story was widely circulated as I related it. If it IS true as I said, and the history was "re-written" to prevent legal liability, so be it. I'm not responsible for the acts of others.

Believe me blueboyd, I never say something I know to be untrue. That is not my intention EVER.
[/quot

But you are responsible for what you posted and if you posted a rumor or a lie you are equally responsible. I have heard many stories and rumors but I never post them as facts.

The regulations have not changed as you claim. It has been illegal to sell wildlife or parts of wildlife as long as i can remember, with the exception of hides. In the future just try to stick to the facts and avoid making p stories to support your agenda.
Old 08-08-2008, 08:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Actually, you are quite wrong again. You post statements that you represent as absolute, and yet they are not. Here is an excerpt that I will share. You can google it if you like, but I'm not doing your agenda's homework.....

[align=center][/align]
Approximately half the deer were donated to the ranch from the Pennsylvania Dept. of Game and Fish as orphans. A few original ones were purchased and the remainder were born here. One was even donated when he became to big to keep as a pet.

[align=center]So as you can see, Bob was spot on yet again.[/align]
Old 08-08-2008, 08:21 PM
Giant Nontypical

He is a persistent pest isn't he?

I remeber a saying from an old timer that applies to our friend: He's kinda like that booger you cant flick away eh Greg?
Old 08-08-2008, 08:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Well, I gotta give him credit. He is dedicated to his agenda.
I have to wonder what drives him to spend so much effort to this agenda of his. How many reincarnations has he gone through, and hours spent in this quest? Makes a guy wonder.

Old 08-08-2008, 09:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: livbucks

Actually, you are quite wrong again. You post statements that you represent as absolute, and yet they are not. Here is an excerpt that I will share. You can google it if you like, but I'm not doing your agenda's homework.....

[align=center] [/align]
Approximately half the deer were donated to the ranch from the Pennsylvania Dept. of Game and Fish as orphans. A few original ones were purchased and the remainder were born here. One was even donated when he became to big to keep as a pet.

I said nothing about deer being donated to a ranch and since we don't have many ranches in PA, I have no idea what point you are trying to make. You ad BT posted false and misleading info and now you are trying to weasel out of your mistake. When you are wrong it is much better to admit it and move on, instead of digging a deeper hole that you will have to crawl out of later.
Old 08-08-2008, 09:36 PM
Nontypical Buck

You ad BT posted false and misleading info
Look in the mirror. You commit acts of omission on a continual basis, intentionally, to advance your agenda. Never have we heard you admit it, even when it is blatantly obvious you do it on purpose.
If I or BT say something that is in error, believe me it is unintentional.
We know how you like to pick statements apart to find your angle.
You wage a war of propaganda nonstop here, and gosh knows where else.

Old 08-08-2008, 10:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: bluebird2

ORIGINAL: livbucks

[align=center][/align]

I said nothing about deer being donated to a ranch and since we don't have many ranches in PA, I have no idea what point you are trying to make. You ad BT posted false and misleading info and now you are trying to weasel out of your mistake. When you are wrong it is much better to admit it and move on, instead of digging a deeper hole that you will have to crawl out of later.
There was nothing false and misleading about it. There were many Goliath stories flying around and you have nothing to disprove what Greg wrote or my confirmation that I read a similar account.
You are becoming more and more delusional and desperate. It's a common tactic when caught in the lie to change the subject. You once again posted a statement implying that anlerless tag alllocations would be skewed if the BB harvest dropped when you know full well that the PGC monitors the percentage of BB's as it relates toantlerless harvest. Leaving out an important component of the calculations, you then did your own to produce the result you wanted.

Figures dont lie but liars can figure. You are that liar Bluebird.

Heck, you've done it so often you even had to lie about your identity just to get back on here! That alone says volumes about your propensity to LIE to further your agenda!
Old 08-09-2008, 03:38 AM
Typical Buck

BTBOW:
nice bucks for sure! My only question to you is ,,,is the land you hunt private or posted and how many other hunters are using the same area/areas,,,do the deer rely on available nutrients in the area or are you supplementing them in other ways. I ask these questions for knowledge only,,not to take away from your accomplishments.
Old 08-09-2008, 03:41 AM
Typical Buck

because im too lazy to google search,,,,was the goilath buck an orphaned fawn or was he born on the farm sired from one of the other monsters the guy was raising??

Quick Reply: PA antler restriction

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.