Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Maine Patriots

Old 03-01-2003, 08:45 AM

Default Maine Patriots

Hello all. I have noticed over the years that a lot of Mainers don' t post to this forum and expect that it is in part due to the fact that the focus seems to consistantly be on other states such as PA.
For those from Maine I would like to recommend a new Bulletin Board called the Maine Patriot Board which although it focuses on many topics revolving around Maine does have forums specifically about hunting and fishing in our state.
You can find this board at: http://frost.bbboy.net/themainepatriotboard and I encourage you to stop by and take a look. Being new this board and it' s forums can be molded into what the members want it to be. This is a chance for us to make up for what' s lacking in the WWW for those of us from Maine.
I encourage you to look at the board and to give feedback to the admin to help them develop the board in a way that is most useful and fun for you.
Old 03-01-2003, 08:48 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 03-03-2003, 08:34 AM

Default RE: Maine Patriots

Well you know us Mainers!

Old 03-06-2003, 03:59 PM

Mainehunter, I moved to IL in August, heading back to Maine in June. Can' t wait to get back home. Not far from you, Camden.
Old 03-06-2003, 05:10 PM

buckfever7-I hope you get back here before the Department of Homeland Security starts requiring special papers for interstate travel!